• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you and your snow days.

I finished work at 4:20 and it took me TWO FUCKING HOURS to come home.

30 cm of snow, 100 km/h winds, black ice, sub-zero temperatures...

Also hi.

At least you missed a true wtf moment. :|

Also bye.

Edited by Naminé

Well you did take 2 hours to get home.

I actually had to wait for transport.

Granted, cars don't have priority, but still...

Wait... WHAT?! Is she ok?! DDDDDDDDDD:

I'll pray for her safety!

How should I know? I can't contact her since it's illegal here to use a cellphone while driving.

Yeah you can do that.

Also BBQ sauce goes amazingly well with mayo on fries.

Well you did take 2 hours to get home.

I actually had to wait for transport.

Granted, cars don't have priority, but still...

How long does she usually take to get home?

Wait... WHAT?! Is she ok?! DDDDDDDDDD:

I'll pray for her safety!

How should I know? I can't contact her since it's illegal here to use a cellphone while driving.

Voice mail?

Voice mail?

Not sure. Also she might as well spend the night with her friend who lives at 5 minutes from college.

I'm pretty sure that's illegalized too. It still distracts you from the road, which is where you should be focusing in the first place. A car can be quite the destructive weapon.

Edited by Hol Horse

Voice mail?

Not sure. Also she might as well spend the night with her friend who lives at 5 minutes from college.

I'm pretty sure that's illegalized too. It still distracts you from the road, which is where you should be focusing in the first place. A car can be quite the destructive weapon.

Damn snow eh...

Sheesh...

Damn snow eh...

Sheesh...

Yep. Moving to some place in Europe seems temptating now.

There's been a few issues about it here. As for me really, if someone needs to call me, they can just call at home, hence why I don' have a cellphone. Besides I only get calls for jobs or celebrations.

It snowed like fuck during the morning (3~4 am -ish), but it wasn't enough to have a snow day. Mostly the freezing rain just got the school to issue a delayed opening. :|

Damn snow eh...

Sheesh...

Yep. Moving to some place in Europe seems temptating now.

There's been a few issues about it here. As for me really, if someone needs to call me, they can just call at home, hence why I don' have a cellphone. Besides I only get calls for jobs or celebrations.

Heh heh.

Yeah no surprise, there's people who just talk on their cells too damn much it's ridiculous.

I have cell phone and don't use it much either, probably less than 30 minutes in a month. Pretty much bought for me to keep around in case of emergency. Now bro on the other hand, is pretty much a cell addict. Beats the calls I get by several miles

Edited by Vergil

*pat*

:]

How was the blizzard on your side?

The snowfall wasn't too heavy, but it's all iced up because of the rain. My parents stayed home today because the roads were a mess. =\

Heh heh.

Yeah no surprise, there's people who just talk on their cells too damn much it's ridiculous.

I have cell phone and don't use it much either, probably less than 30 minutes in a month. Pretty much bought for me to keep around in case of emergency. Now bro on the other hand, is pretty much a cell addict. Beats the calls I get by several miles

Southern France with its beaches...hmm...

These suckers deserve to have their license taken away. They're dangers on the road.

I do most of my messages with a CPU. If I really need a phone and I'm outside, I usually keep 50 cents handy.

It snowed like fuck during the morning (3~4 am -ish), but it wasn't enough to have a snow day. Mostly the freezing rain just got the school to issue a delayed opening. :|

How was the blizzard on your side?

The snowfall wasn't too heavy, but it's all iced up because of the rain. My parents stayed home today because the roads were a mess. =\

:/

I really hope I won't get too delayed tomorrow.