• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh heh.

Yeah no surprise, there's people who just talk on their cells too damn much it's ridiculous.

I have cell phone and don't use it much either, probably less than 30 minutes in a month. Pretty much bought for me to keep around in case of emergency. Now bro on the other hand, is pretty much a cell addict. Beats the calls I get by several miles

Southern France with its beaches...hmm...

These suckers deserve to have their license taken away. They're dangers on the road.

I do most of my messages with a CPU. If I really need a phone and I'm outside, I usually keep 50 cents handy.

Sweet.

Cell phone calls should be short and seldom... I'd bet "gangstas" are a majority of these drivers. Calling chicks to stroke their ego.

My cell phone use is like that, only more convenient and it doesn't ever cost me a thing (no extra charges for mother either).

Cell phone calls should be short and seldom... I'd bet "gangstas" are a majority of these drivers. Calling chicks to stroke their ego.

My cell phone use is like that, only more convenient and it doesn't ever cost me a thing (no extra charges for mother either).

Or actually I'd say the chicks are. Just babbling about make up while they get cut off. Businessmen too, they're always busy.

Not bad.

Or actually I'd say the chicks are. Just babbling about make up while they get cut off. Businessmen too, they're always busy.

Not bad.

I'll fucking laugh if there's ever a news report about some dude having a car accident cause he was getting horny, calling some sex related thing or some shit like that.

I've got Marluxia arguing with me that "Tomare" isn't a real word in japanese... :facepalm:

Someone get me the literal definition...

Hey, if 4 of my sources say it doesn't exist as a word then it must not eixst, you still have yet to give proper proof that is not a fan translation/(fan this is what I heard when I listened to the song) that proves it's existence.

Now, I have found Tomaru, Tomeru, and Fusagu which all mean stop but not Tomare.

Not bad.

I'll fucking laugh if there's ever a news report about some dude having a car accident cause he was getting horny, calling some sex related thing or some shit like that.

*Looks at Tiger Woods*

Not the direct cause, but... >.>;;

Not bad.

*Looks at Tiger Woods*

My family still thinks that he was leaving his house to get something for his kids.

Not bad.

*Looks at Tiger Woods*

My family still thinks that he was leaving his house to get something for his kids.