FE4 THREAD

Fia

The main problem with FE Binary is the language barrier ;-;

I can't be sure if Sigurd and the others even have Steel Swords and I still don't know what this 12 MT, 14 Weight B rank axe is ?_?

I think that's a Steel Axe.

Yeah, I wonder what's special about Beo's sword.

If it's the axe Macbeth had I think it is good against horses. He killed all my horse users except Cuan and Sigurd in one hit.

Beo sword is basically like it's FE 5 counterpart. IIRC it gives Ambush and Wrath.

And yeah, he has a Poleaxe.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well she's Alvis third child.

First he got Cyas with Aida, who didn't have any holy blood. Therefore I suppose Cyas shares the blood of his father ( Major Fala, Minor Lopto ).

Then came Yurius with Diadora. For some reason they decided to take the common minors instad of giving the mother's major. This gave him Major Lopto. Since I suppose he's more related to his father or something, he got Minor Fala as well.

Finally we have Yuria inherting the mother's major, and the father's major became a minor, therefore Major Narga and Minor Fala.

There's something that makes me think that Yuria must be the older twin (or something). If you use Ayra x Holin, both children have major Odo. So if it hadn't been for Narga both Yuria and Yurius would have major Lopto. And if Narga prevented one of them from having major Lopto, I guess Narga must have been the one given first.

I'm pretty sure Celice is. I have no idea about Julia though. They omitted her minor Lopto blood as well so I'mt hinking they may not want you to know she is Diadora's daughter (even if it is glaringly obvious)

But Julia doesn't even have the minor Lopt blood outside of Binary.

Edited by Edgard Varése

There's something that makes me think that Yuria must be the older twin (or something). If you use Ayra x Holin, both children have major Odo. So if it hadn't been for Narga both Yuria and Yurius would have major Lopto. And if Narga prevented one of them from having major Lopto, I guess Narga must have been the one given first.

Perhaps. It would make more sense that the Major Narga was given first.

Also, don't forget we got the minor Fala blood to completely throw the Lopto blood out of Julia's system.

THE THANE OF FIFE HAD A WIFE. WHERE IS SHE NOW?

I would help if I had some list that had the japanese katakana of the items and then the romanized name next to it or something ;-;

There are tables for the sounds of katakana on the net, it helped me in orginal FE4 but now I'm too lazy : /

I think that's a Steel Axe.

Beo sword is basically like it's FE 5 counterpart. IIRC it gives Ambush and Wrath.

And yeah, he has a Poleaxe.

Thanks. Yeah, Beo was the only one who wasn't affected by Macbeth's ambush..

Well...Lex and Arden aren't either :D

Yeah, I forgot that.. And Adan is actually usable with his pony

Is it juts me or is keeping Dew alive amongst all of the bandits a LOT harder now

One word though adding this makes it nine: Yes : /

I normally just leave him on top of the village but his sword breaking makes his avoid drop by like 30 ;-;

That doesn't even work for me in the main game : /

He always eventually gets hit after a lot of fights, so I need Edin there to heal him : /

Training Dew to fucking level 20 will be a pain in the rear.

I mean, it's boring, he died with one single hit from Shagall, and he was at full hp(32)

I've yet to ever get a Thieffighter Dew D:

I've managed to get Patty to promote once though it took a lot of children rescuing.

To get Delmud and Arthur promoted, I had to rescue all of the children in chapter 10 with them.

WAS NOT WORTH IT!

Training Dew to fucking level 20 will be a pain in the rear.

I mean, it's boring, he died with one single hit from Shagall, and he was at full hp(32)

You have the sympathy of a guy who did it a few days ago.

I've yet to ever get a Thieffighter Dew D:

I've managed to get Patty to promote once though it took a lot of children rescuing.

If you do it the first time in Binary you're up for a disappointment... He rocks in normal game though.

To get Delmud and Arthur promoted, I had to rescue all of the children in chapter 10 with them.

WAS NOT WORTH IT!

Delmud rocks! He's always my first child to promote! (Though I always give him elite ring!)

He also has only a 20% strength growth this time around :D

This sadly : (