FE4 THREAD

Fia

Someone tell me which patch to play, I'm bored. =/

Binary

2j28761.jpg

Damn 3 headed dragon attack. >_>

You're a fala.

>_>

I have Holsety but that might not be enough.

Ah well, I'll see how this turns out. >_>

Icheval, Mistoltin and Balmung as well. You have enough to defend your castles and kick ass.

Not yet. >.>

One Mistoltin, one Balmunk, and one Holsety. One each castle.

Hopefully that will work. >.>

Then I'll kick Arions ass with those.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet. >.>

Ah yes I forgot. Scorpio has it.

It should. Mistoltin drains energy while the other two are pretty much invincible with hax avoid.

Watch out for 1-2 range Gungnir.

Not yet. >.>

Ah yes I forgot. Scorpio has it.

It should. Mistoltin drains energy while the other two are pretty much invincible with hax avoid.

Watch out for 1-2 range Gungnir.

OH SHIT!

OH SHIT!

Meh, Holsety.

Also here's an ad I found on Facebook:

Discover Atlantis all-gay cruises to the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, and more for 2010. Take a look at our new low fares!

It probably picked up on all the Dio x Musashi.

Edited by Vergil

Film scores get their own share of mileage, too. Need a dramatic hunk of music that can build excitement for anything, ever? Just try "Lux Aeterna" from the Requiem For A Dream soundtrack.

Lux is, in fact, a track from a movie.

We have all been deceived.

Film scores get their own share of mileage, too. Need a dramatic hunk of music that can build excitement for anything, ever? Just try "Lux Aeterna" from the Requiem For A Dream soundtrack.

C Support

Lute: Hm... I wonder if... Oh, I see...

Artur: What are you doing, Lute?

Lute: Oh! I was just observing this chemida beetle.

Artur: You haven't changed at all, have you, Lute?

Lute: What do you mean?

Artur: You spent most of your time sequestered in your room, studying your books. On the rare occasion you went outside, you were paralyzed with fascination.

Lute: Of course! There are so many fascinating things to be learned from nature! There are a great many books out there, and I have read most of them, of course. But I've found that what is written can differ greatly from how things truly are. Take this chemida beetle, for example. I've been reading from "The Glossary of Falibrian Entomology" lately. According to the glossary, their wings fall off once they reach maturity. However, I have just found an adult beetle whose wings still work perfectly! Exceptions do exist to the rules my books outline. This is a rare specimen. I wonder, should we take it back with us?

Artur: Sigh... I hope this isn't another of your pranks.

Lute: My...pranks?

Artur: Do you remember when I loaned you my copy of "Lux Aeterna"? You replaced my bookmark with the tail of a sedgel lizard. You scared ten years off my life, I swear it!

Lute: Did I do that?

Artur: And! Knowing full well that I have a...mild...fear of spiders, you caught a small army of them and unleashed them in my room!

Lute: I thought that if I immersed you in the thing you feared, maybe you might be able to overcome your fear entirely! And I went to a lot of trouble trying to catch those spiders!

Artur: ...Why would you do that?

Lute: Well, I did get a bit of a kick out of the experience myself. Why? Did it bother you?

Artur: YES! Oh, don't worry about it. At least you did it because you cared about me, right? I'll just accept it as the best gesture of kindness you can manage, Lute.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

:o

Artur: Do you remember when I loaned you my copy of "Lux Aeterna"? You replaced my bookmark with the tail of a sedgel lizard. You scared ten years off my life, I swear it!

Lux, what was the tail of a lizard doing inside of you.

Lux, what was the tail of a lizard doing inside of you.

I was hungry, once, and there was no food around... ._.