FE4 THREAD

Fia

LAST ON MY LIST

You begin with Kurth and Three Armours with super hot skills. They are worthless and everyone has Armour-killing weapons.

Kurth has offense, but goddammit.

What about Trabant and the 4-14 Ballistae that are, IIRC, moving?

My patience lasted for 3 fucking turns.

Damn, this sure is going to be fun.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

LAST ON MY LIST

You begin with Kurth and Three Armours with super hot skills. They are worthless and everyone has Armour-killing weapons.

I lasted until beat the PROLOUGE, then I said "Fuck this." Last on my list........

LAST ON MY LIST

I lasted until beat the PROLOUGE, then I said "Fuck this." Last on my list........

I find it funny that you can beat the prologue of Narga yet Crash couldn't beat the Prologue of Vanilla.

Edited by Dr. Rockzo

The prologue was simple and fun. Only annoying part was that all the obstacles made it so I had to walk very far. In chapter 1 everyone was so much more dangerous :/

How is a two person army supposed to survive when the map is covered with hostile peg knights?!?!?!?

2 Sages with Wind magic and a Live each.

How about a level 1 dragon rider and an archer that only hits 1/3 of the time.

How is a two person army supposed to survive when the map is covered with hostile peg knights?!?!?!?

Narga? I told you it was fucking horrible.

It's fun, but...

LAST ON MY LIST

I like those armours : D Almost every enemy in prologue was a mage but it was still alright.

Prologue ballistas sucked. Chapter one ballistas do not :(

Fia played that shit until Ch10 or so.

She's a maso's maso.

NINJI

LAST ON MY LIST

I find it funny that you can beat the prologue of Narga yet Crash couldn't beat the Prologue of Vanilla.

He's 2 years older than me as well. >.>

Crash

There's your answer.

Can you at least abuse in this thing?

It's harder than in vanilla for sure, though random maiden (my priest) is promoted at the beginning of ch 1. The problem with abusing the armours is that their starting weapons cost 10 000 to repair, though I abused one of them till her wind sword was broken. She still has a heap of gold after the arena. And Trabant can abuse.

Problem with the mages (Aida, Leptor) is that they either kill the boss or die in every battle :/

ayqna.png

:D

Trabant can do that in Narga too :D

Do tell what you were cooking :P

Burgers :D

The ground beef was so friggin' cold when I was mixing the seasoning into it.

I also made a small meat castle.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeat castle

It's harder than in vanilla for sure, though random maiden (my priest) is promoted at the beginning of ch 1. The problem with abusing the armours is that their starting weapons cost 10 000 to repair, though I abused one of them till her wind sword was broken. She still has a heap of gold after the arena. And Trabant can abuse.

Problem with the mages (Aida, Leptor) is that they either kill the boss or die in every battle :/

Ah excellent. Another thing I'm wondering is growths. If they are in the readme that's fine but I never heard if they were balanced/inflated/deflated.

I suppose for the Mages I'll have them do reinforcement abuse instead. It gives more experience and kills, though the weapon cost goes higher usually.

Do tell what you were cooking :P

Burgers :D

The ground beef was so friggin' cold when I was mixing the seasoning into it.

I also made a small meat castle.

Sounds delicious :3

I'm stuck trying to kill Sylvia in Tordo... so I just stopped playing that for a while. (and also the fact that my other laptop which had the hack in it cannot boot up anymore..)

Edited by Patchouli

Also how can Linoan and Yohalva get more votes than Manfroy :/

I thought sexy was popular.

Ah excellent. Another thing I'm wondering is growths. If they are in the readme that's fine but I never heard if they were balanced/inflated/deflated.

I suppose for the Mages I'll have them do reinforcement abuse instead. It gives more experience and kills, though the weapon cost goes higher usually.

Dunno about growths yet really, though I have had a couple of blank levels (even on Kurth). Also my slightly abused units suck against the first enemy gang of ch 1 :/

I wouldn't try reinforcement abuse on the bandits in ch 1, they've been replaced by peg knights. Menacing peg knights with high res and being miles from the mages.