• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Somehow, I ended up capturing both CPs as the Heavy in one life. ._.

Ninji is credit to team my laptops can barley run tf2 without modifying its text files.

Ah that sucks, it's a nice game with all the updates it gets.

I really like the idea of Direct Hit since it makes the Soldier more sniperish. The Buff Banner is also a sweet idea.

Edited by Dr. Rockzo

Ninji is credit to team my laptops can barley run tf2 without modifying its text files.

I really like the idea of Direct Hit since it makes the Soldier more sniperish. The Buff Banner is also a sweet idea.

Yeah... I really liked TF2 when I played it during the free weeks they give out (I didn't buy it) I would go back to playing Team Fortress Classic but grenades and concussion grenade jumping makes the Pyro and Engineer weak.

Well, I'm off to Canada, guys. See you Tuesday~

Be sure to check out the scene in London, if you're in Ontario.

He's in Whistler in BC. :<

Yeah... I really liked TF2 when I played it during the free weeks they give out (I didn't buy it) I would go back to playing Team Fortress Classic but grenades and concussion grenade jumping makes the Pyro and Engineer weak.

These two are the ones I played the most as of now.

Well, I'm off to Canada, guys. See you Tuesday~

Be sure to check out the scene in London, if you're in Ontario.

He's in Whistler in BC. :<

These two are the ones I played the most as of now.

Cool, nothing more satisfying than placing your SG in ambush spots racking kills or ambushing people as pyros

Cool, nothing more satisfying than placing your SG in ambush spots racking kills or ambushing people as pyros

I actually remember this one map called YAAAAAAAARGH!, which is a CTF map about 2 boats in a lake/ocean/whatever. You have to get the briefcase on the top of the opposite mast and bring it inside your own boat through a small maze of corridors.

As an Enigineer, I basically set up a Teleporter in my own base, then took some more metal and went into the water. There's an exit that leads to inside the boats available from the water, so I basically took that way and positioned a Dispenser, then a Sentry, then a Teleporter around. In about 2 minutes I had a level 3 Sentry, a level 3 Teleporter and a level 2 Dispenser, along with a Scout, a Pyro and a Sniper along with me to completely block the dropping point of the opposite team.

A Medic/Heavy duo tried to move us and failed horribly. Seconds later I was kicked out for "illegal camping bullshit" :>

Edited by Dr. Rockzo

I actually remember this one map called YAAAAAAAARGH!, which is a CTF map. You have to get the briefcase on the top of the opposite mast and bring it inside your own boat through a small maze of corridors.

As an Enigineer, I basically set up a Teleporter in my own base, then took some more metal and went into the water. There's an exit that leads to inside the boats available from the water, so I basically took that way and positioned a Dispenser, then a Sentry, then a Teleporter around. In about 2 minutes I had a level 3 Sentry, a level 3 Teleporter and a level 2 Dispenser, along with a Scout, a Pyro and a Sniper along with me to completely block the dropping point of the opposite team.

A Medic/Heavy duo tried to move us and failed horribly. Seconds later I was kicked out for "illegal camping bullshit" :>

Lol those silly people and their rage issues

I actually remember this one map called YAAAAAAAARGH!, which is a CTF map. You have to get the briefcase on the top of the opposite mast and bring it inside your own boat through a small maze of corridors.

They didn't even bother to try with a few Spies or Demomen.

It wasn't even the first time I did that, but it was the first time I got kicked for it.

Edited by Dr. Rockzo

It wasn't even the first time I did that, but it was the first time I got kicked for it.

halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-demoku.jpg

Nice

I read that about 4 years ago. Memory about it is kinda hazy, but it was a nice book.

I've read half way through and feel like picking it up again.

I had a fun conversation with my History professor before the break.

About how and why our government might, could, and yet wouldn't allow the possibility of a future like Brave New World

...because of how it would destroy the democratic party. :awesome:

Edited by Chalis