• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen, get ready to masturbate. She's hot.

Anyway, once she used Narga, she got stuck in a weird position (she wanted to fuck the Verdane Barbarian)... and whenever she battled, there was this weird music. Not a glitch or bug or anything but not sure what it was.

lachesis.png

Edited by Shanan

LOL LYLE. Your just still ass hurt that the only topic that you made that actually went anywhere was eaten. Suck it up.

Also, FE4 THREAD MEMBERS. THE IS A MESSAGE FROM LORD ULTIMA. "I wonder what you taste like."

Also, post-shoring is fun! Isn't that what this whole war is about? Fun?

Gentlemen, get ready to masturbate. She's hot.

Anyway, once she used Narga, she got stuck in a weird position (she wanted to fuck the Verdane Barbarian)... and whenever she battled, there was this weird music. Not a glitch or bug or anything but not sure what it was.

lachesis.png

Dancers have their own battle song. You don't hear it often because... well, you don't attack with them (and neither do I).

Either way, brb bathroom

LOL LYLE. Your just still ass hurt that the only topic that you made that actually went anywhere was eaten. Suck it up.

Also, FE4 THREAD MEMBERS. THE IS A MESSAGE FROM LORD ULTIMA. "I wonder what you taste like."

I hope it's candy :)

Dancers have their own battle song. You don't hear it often because... well, you don't attack with them (and neither do I).

I never, ever attack with them (or let them get attacked) so it was strange to me.

Hm. Ever seen the pinned topic in the brawl boards? Ever hear about the Ball?

So before you start talking shit, think.

Or just do us a favor, and shut the fuck up for good.

It's posts like that, that make me hate Ultima.

If you browse the pages of this thread, you won't find repeated posts.

You're wasting your time with something meaningless.

I never, ever attack with them (or let them get attacked) so it was strange to me.

That song only plays when you attack with them. Which doesn't really happen in a normal playthrough, since it's much better to just have them dance instead.

You could almost consider it an easter egg.

I just looked at the last pages of Ultima.

Wow, talk about braindead.

Braindead is a zombie movie. The guy uses a lawnmower.

LOL lyle lyle lyle... You are just TOO easy! No wonder your "friends" let you know things via Facebook, apparently the only method of communication you don't check.

LOL lyle lyle lyle... You are just TOO easy! No wonder your "friends" let you know things via Facebook, apparently the only method of communication you don't check.

Nice double post, Masu's bitch.

Gives us more posts.

I was thinking about how he and a couple other people post in Ultima, actually.

Check out its last 3+ pages.

Edited by Finn