• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Figured I`d need better top steep but it just surprised me to not get it on such a piss easy track.

I'd like to see what you did exactly on that race. Maybe something's wrong with your boost strategy or the paths you take.

Oh and the ghost on this one is pretty difficult too.

Edited by Dr. Rockzo

Well my boosting is probably insufficient since I hit the recharge strips just before I start glowing red. Always center, Hyper Speeder.

I`m probably never beating any ghost anyway... just unlocking what I can (fuck you Big Blue 1 and Mute City Sapphire).

Well my boosting is probably insufficient since I hit the recharge strips just before I start glowing red. Always center, Hyper Speeder.

I`m probably never beating any ghost anyway... just unlocking what I can (fuck you Big Blue 1 and Mute City Sapphire).

Yeah you might go left and right a bit. I know after the big jump you should land on the right one.

I got Big Blue 1 with Mighty Typhoon (not sure what setting exactly) while the other was with Night Thunder on Full Aceeleration I believe. I'm sure the Fat Shark could unlock both as well.

GAY-3.jpgDiditforher.jpg

what

GAY-3.jpgDiditforher.jpg

what

Soul's love song to another member. (Alice) and about how he wanted to go home earlier because he wanted to "chat" with her.

Edited by Patchouli

Got too used to Hyper`s handling. Night Thunder... I hate that one >_>. I`ll get back to those 2 later... really out of practice for chapter 5.

On the bright side, I can nuke Bull 5 seconds in the race on C7 hard.

I'm used to the Big Fang but I can still perform well with anybody else :/

That's cool, now win the race. Don't forget there's an additionnal lap on each difficulty for this and chapter 8.

Soul apparently cares about Alice as much as Sanaki, I asked.

Alice is MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

It's worse, I'm his rival suitor, supposedly. >_>

http://serenesforest...showtopic=18208

>.>;

That poll needs more Bacca Boy.

NEW POLL

Notice how I'm winning everything except having the same amount as Soul in the last one. >.>;