• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Having a little idiot cause you to crash: Not fun.

Story of my life.

8D

spoiler'd for length.

I took a split path because of the route I took before, and slowed down for a moment from 45 to about 25. This little idiot who was maybe 8 years old started tailing me. I moved to the side to get out of his way. BUT HE MOVED RIGHT BEHIND ME. HE WAS USING ME AS A GUIDE. I thought "no biggie, I'll just speed up. He can't keep up."I was right, so I went back to 35.

Not enough tilt to get back to my "normal" speed. Unfortunately I had another dope in front of me. When the two paths merge, he went down and ended up right in front of me. I had to jump 90 degrees and hockey stop so hard not to crash into him that I fell over.

Oh, and let's not forget the little lad behind me! He actually tried to imitate me. But he screwed up worse. His skiis dug into the ground and he was thrown onto his stomach and he slid forward. I had to grab him because if he went any further we'd get run over. What happened next really pissed me off.

His mother came along. And she started yelling at ME. NOT HIM, ME. "You stupid teenager, what are you doing putting my son in danger like that!?" Unsure how to respond, I just said I was sorry, got up and skiied away. "YEAH YOU BETTER RUN!"... Things like that don't happen often. People are getting stupider these days. >_> I saw the person who cut me off at the bottom and I was tempted to ski right into him.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

We can have a giant orgy. FE4 thread can join in.

I'll sit this one out, thanks.

I updated the picture thread with the pictures Banana sent me over MSN. Go look ;) .

I just saw.

She isn't. She's slept with 2 people, right? If that were such criteria to call her a slut, then about 60% of above 18 year old men who can get a girl are sluts too (yes, I pulled that number out of a hat; you get the point).

She isn't. She's slept with 2 people, right?

3+.

If that were such criteria to call her a slut, then about 60% of above 18 year old men who can get a girl are sluts too (yes, I pulled that number out of a hat; you get the point).

Double standards.