FE4 THREAD

Fia

~<3

Oh! Hmmm, how much replay value does it have? I never replay games, really.

But it's nice you finished~ How long have you been playing now?

I've also just witnessed a HUGE DAWWWWWW~ moment. ._.

So I was playing PL of course and Luke and Layton are getting chased by a ferris wheel and~ I'll use a video. /,3 \

Layton would be such a good pa-pa~

And no, no Facebook, like I said, I don't like people (school people mostly) and would rather have them not stalk me, and also... if my parents ever knew I had one... I'd never ever get one~

I missed you~<333 *hug*

Super lots of replay value. I've been playing it for like 2 (o_____O) hours a day for the past two weeks, and I've only completed 1/7 of the game. D:

Alright. I play PL if you play Devil Survivor. :3

Oh, okay then. Just wondering. :|

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And no, no Facebook, like I said, I don't like people (school people mostly) and would rather have them not stalk me, and also... if my parents ever knew I had one... I'd never ever get one~

What she said, she has ME to stalk her.

.__________.

....I have nothing to say. >_>

fuckyougill.png

SHOSH!

Oh My.....

~<3Oh! Hmmm, how much replay value does it have? I never replay games, really. But it's nice you finished~ How long have you been playing now? I've also just witnessed a HUGE DAWWWWWW~ moment. ._.

So I was playing PL of course and Luke and Layton are getting chased by a ferris wheel and~ I'll use a video. /,3 \

Layton would be such a good pa-pa~

I missed you~<333 *hug*Super lots of replay value. I've been playing it for like 2 (o_____O) hours a day for the past two weeks, and I've only completed 1/7 of the game. D:Alright. I play PL if you play Devil Survivor. :3Oh, okay then. Just wondering. :|

I missed you toooo~<3 /hug

I'm sorry, my Internet was wonky, so, yeah. And also, I had that Help Haiti school concert thing that I had to stay at school for 3 hours longer. </333

Sounds nice~ If I find it I'll try to buy it, but it depends on when. Because I reallly want you to see how adorableeee Luke is~ Just a lil' bit less adorable than you are<3

Haha, sorry you're disappointed. I'm just not into those kinds of social networking things very much. Things can get pretty freaky on there sometimes.

and also, if you really want to feel maso today, go ahead. I'm not going to be selfish~ :awesome:

@Soul- Um.

Yeah. /thumbsup?

...is that a good thing...?

yousrslywantmedude. >A>

I'm sorry, my Internet was wonky, so, yeah. And also, I had that Help Haiti school concert thing that I had to stay at school for 3 hours longer. </333

Sounds nice~ If I find it I'll try to buy it, but it depends on when. Because I reallly want you to see how adorableeee Luke is~ Just a lil' bit less adorable than you are<3

Haha, sorry you're disappointed. I'm just not into those kinds of social networking things very much. Things can get pretty freaky on there sometimes.

and also, if you really want to feel maso today, go ahead. I'm not going to be selfish~ :awesome:

Haaaaaaa~<33 *HugsAsTightAsPossibleWithoutPopping*

*patpat* It's okay, really. :|

Yeah, it was only released last June, so I think there should still be copies on shelves. Aww, thanks~<3

No, it's fine, I mean, its just that we were kind of the conversation... so... :sweatdrop:

Well, SOMEBODY has to hurt me first. :3

Bleh. I'm gonna go to sleep.

Medicine's kicking in. Good night everybody~

'Night, Love~<33

Don't you have something to reply to? .__.

Haaaaaaa~<33 *HugsAsTightAsPossibleWithoutPopping*

*patpat* It's okay, really. :|

Yeah, it was only released last June, so I think there should still be copies on shelves. Aww, thanks~<3

No, it's fine, I mean, its just that we were kind of the conversation... so... :sweatdrop:

Well, SOMEBODY has to hurt me first. :3

Bleh. I'm gonna go to sleep.

Medicine's kicking in. Good night everybody~

'Night, Love~<33

Don't you have something to reply to? .__.

/squished~<3 I still can't breathe though. ;3;

Okie doke. Shouldn't be that hard to find, especially since it should be low on the price now, right?

Oh. Ahahaa. :D

A-aw... good thing there is no school tomorrow...

Night, love, have a good rest~

And do I have to reply to something? W-what? It didn't send? But I just- OTL

I'll resend it tomorrow.