• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Luna...I never understood the first quote in your sig, what does it mean?

In you and I there's a new land? That one, yes?

Well the song is named Sanctuary/Passion, so I'm assuming it's when two people love each other and are with each other they're in sanctuary.

I'm guessing, really.

Hey, look. Why the f*ck didn't you greet me dammit!? HELLo, Enjo. :angry:

Wtf, why do I have to greet everyone who walks in there? If I'm replying to said post, okay, but otherwise I only greet people if I don't have anything better to do, CALM DOWN DUDE!

In you and I there's a new land? That one, yes?

Well the song is named Sanctuary/Passion, so I'm assuming it's when two people love each other and are with each other they're in sanctuary.

I'm guessing, really.

Wow, how nice...very nice indeed...*sips tea*

@Enjo: Hehaha! Oh, Enjo, Enjo...you actually thought I would be that rude, eh? Hehe, sorry~

What happened, Biney?

Some people won the first minutes of the season in a contest and the site got it, and minutes after the upload the site was near inaccessible (extremely slow, only part of the site woulod load). Might be coincidental but I don't think so.

Edited by Biney

Yes...

Got anyone in mind?

Some people won the first minutes of the season in a contest and the site got it, and minutes after the upload the site was near inaccessible (extremely slow, only part of the site woulod load). Might be coincidental but I don't think so.

Or possibly it was the cause of thousands of people flooding in the website at once.

That is...well, bad for some people, but I guess it's only fair for ones selling the product...it comes out in Febuary, correct?

Anyway, I think I'm seeing my bed calling out to me >_>

Well, you should by now...if you are going, good night~

Night, Enjo

Or possibly it was the cause of thousands of people flooding in the website at once.

That's my point.

That is...well, bad for some people, but I guess it's only fair for ones selling the product...it comes out in Febuary, correct?

The producers made the competition just so it would get leaked. It starts this tuesday.