• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahaha...

Eughhhh optometrist. I hate the optometrist... >: /pat

Yeah...

But I don't like snow days... that's just more added onto our summer. Well, at least they decided to be fair and add in Professional Day and some other day so our summer isn't as short. P:

But yeah... I've gotta get off soon so I don't sound suckish when I sing. OTL.

Yeah... I bet. O:

I hate it too. Those eyedrops sting like fuck. ;_;

Oh, you don't have snow days built-in into your school year? Our school allows 3 snow days before we start taking out vacation days... but we haven't even used one yet. *headdesk*

And I've got to go to tennis, too. Dx

Bye~<3

What the hell is that Earthbound thread?

Also I have one question: WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYONE HATE THE FE4 THREAD

Every thread has the right to exist.

It's just a place were all the Earthbound fans can talk, revive epic fights, and breed his/her own Fobbys(see my avatar, the orange thing.) to protect himself/herself (or to kill them and gain a lot of Exp.)

I personnally don't hate FE4 THREAD. We just fear its length and we try to protect our humble but brave topic of the assault of this giant.

I hope it makes things a little clearer. We want to live peacefully with our neighbour. I don't know for the others but the Tendas and Mr Saturns are peacefull and friendly. We won't attack if you let us live our simple and humble live. We accept any new members.

~Shy Tenda, Earthbound Thread Owner

Yeah... I bet. O:

I hate it too. Those eyedrops sting like fuck. ;_;

Oh, you don't have snow days built-in into your school year? Our school allows 3 snow days before we start taking out vacation days... but we haven't even used one yet. *headdesk*

And I've got to go to tennis, too. Dx

Bye~<3

Ahhh, I don't remember the last time I've used eyedrops. Last time I actually couldn't see anything...

Ohohoh, my elementary did! But my academy is rather... foolish so they don't take into consideration they could do things like that. So yaaay, there's 4 more days of school we have and shouldn't have. Snow days aren't even fun. /pout

Alrighty~ Bye, love<3 Good luck!

I'll take my leave for now as well. Bye everybody. :3

Every thread has the right to exist.

It's just a place were all the Earthbound fans can talk, revive epic fights, and breed his/her own Fobbys(see my avatar, the orange thing.) to protect himself/herself (or to kill them and gain a lot of Exp.)

I personnally don't hate FE4 THREAD. We just fear its length and we try to protect our humble but brave topic of the assault of this giant.

I hope it makes things a little clearer. We want to live peacefully with our neighbour. I don't know for the others but the Tendas and Mr Saturns are peacefull and friendly. We won't attack if you let us live our simple and humble live. We accept any new members.

~Shy Tenda, Earthbound Thread Owner

I never negated it's existence, I only said what is it?

lol

....yeah....we don't attack other topics. That's what the empires are for.

Then why is it in your first post:

If we want to fight against FE4 THREAD, We need to make learn the Fobbys how to post.
You are the hostile force here.