FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yeah, the game is great : D Sadly it's started crashing, and there's no autosave..

It might indeed be hot dogs. You have good memory.

You can save in your base if you have fifty thousand gold. The base is in the middle of the map as always anyway.

I remember hot dog and ice cream trucks. Hell one bonus mission outside of the game has you shoot ice cream trucks, where you get shouts like "CHOCTASTIC!" or "RASPBERRY RIPPLE!".

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I walked right through a wall into a building and couldn't get back out <_<

You can save in your base if you have fifty thousand gold. The base is in the middle of the map as always anyway.

I remember hot dog and ice cream trucks. Hell one bonus mission outside of the game has you shoot ice cream trucks, where you get shouts like "CHOCTASTIC!" or "RASPBERRY RIPPLE!".

Yeah I know. I always forget till it's too late though.

Yeah : D

And man are police cars fast in the third area.

Say, does anyone here remember ReBoot, that old show that was on ABC and Cartoon Network?

There was a thread NoName made about it, dood.

Now I walked right through a wall into a building and couldn't get back out <_<

Yeah I know. I always forget till it's too late though.

Yeah : D

And man are police cars fast in the third area.

I got stuck between two buildings once. In mid air.

DAMNATION! NO DONATION, NO SALVATION!

Bloody raspberries mmm.

Just don't piss them off too much so you don't have to face the army, especially if you don't play with invicibility (and even then, don't use a car).

Mai-Chan is too much. That shit is traumatizing, man.

...Although now I have the urge to make a Mai-Chan Shock Site... GODDAMN YOU, DIO.

<:3

Hallelujah! Another soul saved!

I got stuck between two buildings once. In mid air.

DAMNATION! NO DONATION, NO SALVATION!

Bloody raspberries mmm.

Just don't piss them off too much so you don't have to face the army, especially if you don't play with invicibility (and even then, don't use a car).

<:3

I played around with cheats earlier, taking on the army with unlimited flamethrower and invincibility was fun :) Too bad vehicles can't be invincible with cheats.

BTW Etel, take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmC5hIzFAQo

I'll watch it later, watching Norwegian Eurovision finale on TV. There's a band you might like there.

Hallelujah! Another soul saved!

I played around with cheats earlier, taking on the army with unlimited flamethrower and invincibility was fun :) Too bad vehicles can't be invincible with cheats.

I'll watch it later, watching Norwegian Eurovision finale on TV. There's a band you might like there.

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Only flamethrower? Son, get all guns with unlimited ammo (besides, the machineguns > flamethrowers for damage, though not for coolness IMO) and get yourself a *10 score booster right from the start. And yes it sucks. Even fucking tanks take 4 rockets at most...

Metal bands in such shows have a lot of balls to participate there.

Edited by BsTrD

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Only flamethrower? Son, get all guns with unlimited ammo (besides, the machineguns > flamethrowers for damage, though not for coolness IMO) and get yourself a *10 score booster right from the start. And yes it sucks. Even fucking tanks take 4 rockets at most...

Metal bands in such shows have a lot of balls to participate there.

I walk around minding my own business in the territory of a neutral gang.. suddenly some guy throws a molotov cocktail at me and ruins the job I'm doing :(

Bold part says it all. I used both all weapon code and flamethrower code but I guess the flamethrower code negated the other one. 10x score + invincibilty + slaughtering the army = :drool:

A glam rock band sorta pushed the boundaries a few years ago by winning the norwegian finale. Though the band in this finale is the most "metal" I have seen yet.

I walk around minding my own business in the territory of a neutral gang.. suddenly some guy throws a molotov cocktail at me and ruins the job I'm doing :(

Bold part says it all. I used both all weapon code and flamethrower code but I guess the flamethrower code negated the other one. 10x score + invincibilty + slaughtering the army = :drool:

A glam rock band sorta pushed the boundaries a few years ago by winning the norwegian finale. Though the band in this finale is the most "metal" I have seen yet.

Fuck, that sucks ass. I just hate missions involving tanks if the army is around. Getting that baby in the redneck base is just sick with all the roadblocks m ade out of tank sentries.

Well what's fun with the army is that they will just shoot you instead of fleeling you. Besides, you get a machinegun each time you kill one. Now if you could only get rockets to take care of tanks...

Sweet. That's awesome then, best of luck for these guys.

Edited by BsTrD

Fuck, that sucks ass. I just hate missions involving tanks if the army is around. Getting that baby in the redneck base is just sick with all the roadblocks m ade out of tank sentries.

Well what's fun with the army is that they will just shoot you instead of fleeling you. Besides, you get a machinegun each time you kill one. Now if you could only get rockets to take care of tanks...

Sweet. That's awesome then, best of luck for these guys.

Yeah.. extra exciting though : P

What's nice about the scientists in part two is there's infinte rockets in their base :)

They're currently among the top four, so who knows.

So... Forum-Based DnD Campaign...

Would anyone here join it or no?

Dunno what it is, but sorry, not now.