• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Mari----->I got there a half an hour too late. >____>

Keisuke------->I chose to try and kill Kaido instead of save Keisuke, but I would lose Midori if I saved Keisuke.

Gin---->I didn't see his battle to save him, I realized it was too late after that. =/

I really fucked up this file.

Well, at least there's always Naoya's ending. :awesome:

BLACK CAPE OF EVILNESS FTW. :|

...and hooray. February break. :D

Well, at least there's always Naoya's ending. :awesome:

BLACK CAPE OF EVILNESS FTW. :|

...and hooray. February break. :D

Not sure on whos ending to do.......

Oh yay Belial, the bastard killed me 3 times already. Lets see what I can do with a 10 level gap on his side.

Alright then.

Hey since you folks are talking Ys, is the DS compilation of 1 and 2 worthwhile?

I'd go for the PC version instead if you can find it. The camera too zoomed in IMO (unfortunately I can't find the site with the comparison to further elaborate this).

>_>

I've beaten him with only 1 hit on me once before.

Edited by Speedwagon

Controller or keyboard?

Controller. Spells are so much easier to work with if you've got it set to GC's R button.

I'll probably record it while playing with the keyboard since the device I use to play the game with a GC controller lacks a driver that works with windows 7 and the developers aren't even considering changing that any time soon.

Not sure on whos ending to do.......

Oh yay Belial, the bastard killed me 3 times already. Lets see what I can do with a 10 level gap on his side.

The way I see it, you have at least 3.

Naoya

Basically, its you, Naoya, Kaido, and Atsuro. Yuzu and Midori pussy out against being the demon king of Bel. You beat Bel. You become the next king of demons, and protect human individuality by letting them live freely, and not under tyrannical reign. You also get a sexy black cape. :awesome:

Yuzu

You, Atsuro, Yuzu, and Midori. The same group. Less battles. Somewhat easier. You get out of the lockdown, but realize that you left the world to be fucked over by a swarm of entities so... yeah. :|

Pretty girls = BAD ENDING

Amane

You, Atsuro, Yuzu and Midori?/Amane? Anyway, you become the king of Bel, only to tell Bel to GTFO of Earth and leave the place in peace. You become Messiah, and rule the world with an iron fist, producing a harsh guideline that humans must follow in order to live by. White cape and so-so.

To be honest, Gin's ending is the best, because you purge the demons and everything, but you decide to leave the world in hands of humans. The lockdown is lifted and everybody is safe and sound.

Too bad you let him get hanged, though. :<

Is Belial the pyro dude? Lulz.

It sounds weird without Elena's annoying grunts. :/

The way I see it, you have at least 3.

Naoya

Basically, its you, Naoya, Kaido, and Atsuro. Yuzu and Midori pussy out against being the demon king of Bel. You beat Bel. You become the next king of demons, and protect human individuality by letting them live freely, and not under tyrannical reign. You also get a sexy black cape. :awesome:

Yuzu

You, Atsuro, Yuzu, and Midori. The same group. Less battles. Somewhat easier. You get out of the lockdown, but realize that you left the world to be fucked over by a swarm of entities so... yeah. :|

Pretty girls = BAD ENDING

Amane

You, Atsuro, Yuzu and Midori?/Amane? Anyway, you become the king of Bel, only to tell Bel to GTFO of Earth and leave the place in peace. You become Messiah, and rule the world with an iron fist, producing a harsh guideline that humans must follow in order to live by. White cape and so-so.

To be honest, Gin's ending is the best, because you purge the demons and everything, but you decide to leave the world in hands of humans. The lockdown is lifted and everybody is safe and sound.

Too bad you let him get hanged, though. :<

Is Belial the pyro dude? Lulz.

From what I see it looks like Amane or Naoya would be the better options for me. =/

I DIDN'T SEE THE EVENT DAMMIT I'M GONNA REPLAY THIS MINDFUCK

Huh? He's beating the shit out of me. >_> It's because I didn't grind at all.

The closest I got him was roughly 60% of his health and the was when all my characters were AT LEVEL 40.