• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded LoGH at a relatively fast pace. Even though my max download speed is 100kb/s, it didn't take more than 2 days per batch iirc.

It took me around 4 hours to download 2 episodes. By season 3 I was getting insane.

I downloaded LoGH at a relatively fast pace. Even though my max download speed is 100kb/s, it didn't take more than 2 days per batch iirc.

I have good speed but I haven't had my computer on that much the last week. I'll keep it on tonight and hope it finishes.

...kick me back, then.

Then you'll call him a coward for kicking a defenseless girl.

that's not what he meant, though. D:

You sure?

Edited by TheEnd

...kick me back, then.

*kicks shin*

Of course, when I say two days I mean 48 hours of nonstop downloading.

Mine took more time than that, adding up.

what

64 is great but with sorta bad controls and otherwise inferior to Sunshine, Galaxy I find boring.

*kicks shin*

Mine took more time than that, adding up.

You make me glad for downloading in batches.

64 is great but with sorta bad controls and otherwise inferior to Sunshine, Galaxy I find boring.

I didn't mind the controls that much, especially considering it's an early 3D platformer and, at the same time, even Mario Kart 64 tried to make things a bit more realistic by making snaking something really bad. What I didn't like in Sunshine were those mini levels with the remix of the overworld theme of the NES along with the blue coins to collect, which I found completely stupid.

As for Galaxy, it had fun boss fights, but the purple coins are just a bad challenge.

Edited by BsTrD

Mine was a buy 1 take 2 deal.

Mine was the opposite.

You make me glad for downloading in batches.

Then I moved up to Megavideo. I was happy.

BTW, Lupin III looks sooooo awesome.

Mine was the opposite.

Then I moved up to Megavideo. I was happy.

BTW, Lupin III looks sooooo awesome.

I watched the first half of Spiral Labyrinth on Megavideo, since I couldn't find a batch torrent.

I should watch the rest someday.

Re-Really...?

I had two friends who died from it.

I didn't mind the controls that much, especially considering it's an early 3D platformer and, at the same time, even Mario Kart 64 tried to make things a bit more realistic by making snaking something really bad. What I didn't like in Sunshine were those mini levels with the remix of the overworld theme of the NES along with the blue coins to collect, which I found completely stupid.

Considering the time 64's controls are absolutely awesome, but going by what I enjoy now I consider Sunshine better. (I hoped they would at least make 64's controls better for the ds version, but no..) And those mini-levels were awesome IMO :o

O-ow.

I deserved that. :3

Sado-maso;

I watched the first half of Spiral Labyrinth on Megavideo, since I couldn't find a batch torrent.

I should watch the rest someday.

The whole issue with Megavideo is the time limit. Other than that, it's pretty damn good.

Considering the time 64's controls are absolutely awesome, but going by what I enjoy now I consider Sunshine better. (I hoped they would at least make 64's controls better for the ds version, but no..) And those mini-levels were awesome IMO :o

Well yeah, I mean I look at it back when I started playing it, which was when I was 9 or 10.

Those mini-levels were horrendous. No FLUDD, an annoying music that got on my nerves fast, and you have to do them SEVERAL times to have all your Shines.