• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No to both of the maso comments.

I really want to curse at him and kick him back again, but I have my restraints. :awesome:

You kick like a girl, I feel no pain.

....ohwait

Why? .____.

No to both of the maso comments.

I really want to curse at him and kick him back again, but I have my restraints. :awesome:

@Soul- you can't eat gum anyway, unless you're a psychopath. but you can chew it.

There's so much wrong with this post.

Well yeah, I mean I look at it back when I started playing it, which was when I was 9 or 10.

Those mini-levels were horrendous. No FLUDD, an annoying music that got on my nerves fast, and you have to do them SEVERAL times to have all your Shines.

Yeah, it is a great game. First thing 3d I ever tried if you don't count Star Fox.

The theme is awesome! And I found moving without FLUDD refreshing. And you get to use the FLUDD the second time you go there.

What does that mean?

It's when you're standing next to or are in the same room as someone who's chewing gum.

Yeah, it is a great game. First thing 3d I ever tried if you don't count Star Fox.

The theme is awesome! And I found moving without FLUDD refreshing. And you get to use the FLUDD the second time you go there.

First time I saw 3D effects was on a game called Stunt Race FX. A rather underrated racing game I'd say.

It got on my nerves fast due to how often I died from misjumps. And I just don't want to go there once it's over.

That's a thing I liked from Mario 64 : you had all the freedom to do the star you wanted (to some extent), and the only thing left after that was to collect 100 coins, which was pretty easy anyway.

It's when you're standing next to or are in the same room as someone who's chewing gum.

Ah, I didn't mean close to me either...I meant when people usually do that I just leave anyways.

And how could you get cancer by that? If anything that does give you cancer it's second-hand smoking, when someone smokkes next to you.

Sleep is way overdue so bye.

Initially I hated the lack of FLUDD in those levels but then I started to like it cause they felt more like Mario 64 minus some abilities (instead of "easy and not as good as Mario 64" Sunshine).

Generally I think playing games for difficulty is just wrong, but in the most difficult couple of mini-levels I liked the challenge.

Half of me agrees. :c

Tell me your current subpar communication skills are fruit of a deliberate effort to produce sentences with mangled meanings, Roxas.

Sleep is way overdue so bye.

'Night.

Edited by TheEnd

Tell me your current subpar communication skills are fruit of a deliberate effort to produce sentences with mangled meanings, Roxas.

GODDAMMIT.

The half of me that wants Soul to GTFO agrees. :Awsome:

First time I saw 3D effects was on a game called Stunt Race FX. A rather underrated racing game I'd say.

It got on my nerves fast due to how often I died from misjumps. And I just don't want to go there once it's over.

That's a thing I liked from Mario 64 : you had all the freedom to do the star you wanted (to some extent), and the only thing left after that was to collect 100 coins, which was pretty easy anyway.

Sounds good that the first 3d was on a good game. (sentence sounds weird : P)

: P Very little in Sunshine disappointed me really. The final battle was one of the few things that did.

Ah, I didn't mean close to me either...I meant when people usually do that I just leave anyways.

And how could you get cancer by that? If anything that does give you cancer it's second-hand smoking, when someone smokkes next to you.

I was totally not joking at all. : P

Edited by Santino