• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[grabs jet, cripples it to peices, throws FE3 player out building again, and stabs Skasha in the balls with other hand]

Edited by MightyZagaro

Healing the dead is something only lolblagiCorple can do, Nanna. o:

He still alive. :mellow:

av-641.pngav-749.jpg

>.>

Oh yeah, a fight?

*kills them both and gains 1 level*

*awesome growths*

Hey thanks!

Levin is the one who attacks you........

Especially since I was raping him when he destroyed the jet.

THANKS TO YOU, I'LL NEVER HAVE CHILDREN! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!

WHAT?

No kids? Hell, you should be THANKING me. I should kill you right now, you ungratful slob. I have saved you from this:

YOURE WELCOME. Zagaro sez: ALWAYS use rubbers! That extra little excitement just isn't worth children. Or STDs.

He attacked me phisically?

Holsety?

No kids? Hell, you should be THANKING me. I should kill you right now, you ungratful slob. I have saved you from this:

YOURE WELCOME. Zagaro sez: ALWAYS use rubbers! That extra little excitement just isn't worth children. Or STDs.

And put up with the whiny brats for 16 years? Hell, I don't think so. Besides, Lena's growths suck too badly to make anything good out of it. And really, in order for my kids to even COMPARE to me, I'd have to do, like, Wolf. And even if I WAS interested in that sort of thing, he can't get pregnant anyway.

...Besides, there's a certian somebody here who can vouch that kids suck. Mirite, Levin?

Edited by MightyZagaro

And put up with the whiny brats for 16 years? Hell, I don't think so. Besides, Lena's growths suck too badly to make anything good out of it.

...Besides, there's a certian somebody here who can vouch that kids suck. Mirite, Levin?

Eh probably just mine, but then again I can be quite a douche and have amnesia so they may be right to be angry >_>

But my kids would be better behaved than that! :(

But Zagaro, with your growths, your kids would be the most broken characters ever.

If he can get a woman to bear his child. >.>

Indirectly with Magic. Why the fuck would I attack you physically when I've only got 4 STR on me?

LOL.

When? o.0

I only recall some little winds.

It slashes you little by little. So you wouldn't notice...

Well, even if you CAN Rule 63 Wolf, to make...breeding possible, I'm gonna tell you right now, I ain't taking care of the little brats. ...Nanna, you seem to be the motherly type, YOU do it.

...And even if you do it, I still can't help but feel weird as crap that I'm doing somebody who USED to be a guy. I doubt my partner would approve of the situation, either.

If he can get a woman to bear his child. >.>

Babe, it's the dream of every woman in Akanaea, about 300 miles NE from here, to get into my pants.

Edited by MightyZagaro

It slashes you little by little. So you wouldn't notice...

FFS, when he did it?

Also, what's on his mind? Is he Berzerk'd?

Just have a child with Rena...

If your child comes out as an unpromoted unit, then even if your child's growths are lower, at least they have 40 levels to grow to even it out, AND Rena will give your child Res growth to help him become mage tanks as well.

To take care of your child, just arena abuse them and let them go out into the world.

Eh probably just mine, but then again I can be quite a douche and have amnesia so they may be right to be angry >_>

Indeed.

...Nanna, you seem to be the motherly type, YOU do it.

What? What?

Babe, it's the dream of every woman in Akanaea, about 300 miles NE from here, to get into my pants.

Akaneia, but this is Jugdral... >.>

FFS, when he did it?

Also, what's on his mind? Is he Berzerk'd?

I think he is in his normal condition...