FE4 THREAD

Fia

....Yeah right, he changed his fucking username and gender and is complaining.

I believe he did that because he's a tryhard who wanted to be liked and not picked on. Did you see all his quotes in his about me? It seemed to me like he loved to brag. I guess that's because he doesn't want people to pick on him.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he did that because he's a tryhard who wanted to be liked and not picked on. Did you see all his quotes in his about me? It seemed to me like he loved to brag. I guess that's because he doesn't want people to pick on him.

He bragged a lot, indeed.

Anyways, he's going to return, IMO.

Now this made me curious. I never saw anyone speaking badly about Neofox as far as I remember.

A lot of people found him annoying from what I remember, though I personally didn't have any problems with him.

Attention whoring, huh.

Probably. I think it's possible to convince him, but I guess it's best if he makes up his own mind.

He's stubborn on his own, but I disgress.

A lot of people found him annoying from what I remember, though I personally didn't have any problems with him.

I never noticed. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

As for Roxas, i don't know what to say.

It seems he isn't very internet savvy.

Different culture from most of us and he's young, probably didn't know what to expect. Same as I would have said about Fia earlier if what you say about her on FESS is true.

Doing what Roxas did could work at high school or something, but it's not going to work on the internet.

Indeed.

I guess he'll learn if he doesn't give up, eventually. We all did.

Different culture from most of us and he's young, probably didn't know what to expect. Same as I would have said about Fia earlier if what you say about her on FESS is true.

Everyone makes a fool of themselves when first coming into the internet, huh.

Edited by TheEnd

Everyone makes a fool of themselves when first coming into the internet, huh.

I agree, I was no better, infact I was probably worse back when I was using the internet at ages 12-15. Infact, I'd probably smack the younger me across the face if I saw him.

I agree, I was no better, infact I was probably worse back when I was using the internet at ages 12-15. Infact, I'd probably smack the younger me across the face if I saw him.

Pretty much everyone would.

I know I would, as would Fia. Not sure about Vincent though