FE4 THREAD

Fia

Am not! I'm only on my second bottle of Vodka!

Now god damn it man, you fail as a parent, you fail as a father, you fail as a fighter now that your son's kicking everybody's ass, you might as well not fail at SOMETHING! [throws bottle of whiskey]

Julius wants to kill the kids? Fine, let him. Lena's gonna get all torn up over it, but if I have to hear those little bastards crying one more time, I just might want to kill them.

I see 6 bottles beside you >_>.

*Kills Skasha*

Edited by Levin

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just testing my rings, I wasn't attacking to kill, or die, for that matter

But the problem is....they are after you now.... :mellow:

Uh, well see, that's just crap that a bunch of jerkoffs threw at me over the street. Probably Lena's friggin bridge club making another protest march against me for being a crappy parent or some crap, I don't know.

[guzzles down another bottle of vodka]

[bit of an In-joke: I think Zagaro has switched from Bruce Willis to Billy Bob Thornton. Friggin kids >_>]

Well look who's talking, your wife's dead, and you're not exactly a model dad yourself. It's a damn good thing Levin x Lachesis isn't canon, otherwise Nanna wouldn't be so obsessed with her daddy.

At least I still get laid. Granted it's with the sexy redhead who works at the gun shop [Minerva], but god damn it, sex is sex, no matter if it's with Lachesis or your sister. And before you take a dig at me for that, you granbell folks probably LIKE having sex with your sister. Bet at least one of ya's done it.

[8th bottle of Vodka down]

Edited by MightyZagaro

Well look who's talking, your wife's dead, and you're not exactly a model dad yourself. It's a damn good thing Levin x Lachesis isn't canon, otherwise Nanna wouldn't be so obsessed with her daddy.

At least I still get laid.

You know, no1's going to revive you if I kill you >_>.

Do NOT bring my daddy into here.

You really wanna try it? If you can't crit me, I'm going to totally kick your ass.

Also, I paid a guy back in Akanea about two million to make sure his sister revives me just in case crap goes wrong. So yeah, that's just wasting your time.

You really wanna try it? If you can't crit me, I'm going to totally kick your ass.

Also, I paid a guy back in Akanea about two million to make sure his sister revives me just in case crap goes wrong. So yeah, that's just wasting your time.

The Aum staff doesn't exist. Elice used it to revive March (whom I did not kill >_>).

*Kills Zagaro with no effort due to his crap resistance*

Yeah, but see, you can't kill me with just ONE attack, it just doesn't work that way. You have, like, 53 atk with Holsety? Gotta have 60 to kill me. Hell, I even have, like, 2 points of res. Then I counted with forged hand axe and cut your head off.

Oh, by the way, you hit the effeminate guy who morphed into me, so, well, you kinda messed up there. See, that's another thing you fail at. Your kid probably could have seen right through that. And I do mean the one on the pegasus.

Edited by MightyZagaro

Yeah, but see, you can't kill me with just ONE attack, it just doesn't work that way. You have, like, 53 atk with Holsety? Gotta have 60 to kill me. Hell, I even have, like, 2 points of res. Then I counted with forged hand axe and cut your head off.

Oh, by the way, you hit the effeminate guy who morphed into me, so, well, you kinda messed up there. See, that's another thing you fail at. Your kid probably could have seen right through that. And I do mean the one on the pegasus.

60. I've everything maxed. Also, Continue says have, 50 AS helps me activate it quite often...

No, Xane's out playing tricks on Marth again.

Eyvel wouldn't, Bridget would.

...You do realized that when she is being Eyvel, she lost her memories as Bridget, don't you?