Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you have the save anymore?

You should.

I'd help searching but there's a mod around.

Yes but it may not work and I'd have to restart anyway. It's happened before with another DS game.

1kb/s bores me. It's a miracle to see 2kb/s.

Thanks for the offer but I'll look it up on my own.

Yes but it may not work and I'd have to restart anyway. It's happened before with another DS game.

On the other hand, I was able to migrate from J to U version on Order of Ecclesia seamlessly, halfway into the game (No$GBA).

1kb/s bores me. It's a miracle to see 2kb/s.

There should be something wrong with your settings.

Who said that? Of course we wanna be OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

*Punts the dead horse*

We?

On the other hand, I was able to migrate from J to U version on Order of Ecclesia seamlessly, halfway into the game (No$GBA).

There should be something wrong with your settings.

I've done the same, though some of them being with weird results.

I don't think it's that... I've tried torrents for stuff I've already found without them and those downloaded just fine. It's just rare stuff like this. Anyway, found something, hopefully all parts are intact.

I've done the same, though some of them being with weird results.

I don't think it's that... I've tried torrents for stuff I've already found without them and those downloaded just fine. It's just rare stuff like this. Anyway, found something, hopefully all parts are intact.

Oh. Old torrents with few seeders can be sluggish at times, I guess. Sometimes they get better. Sometimes... not really. But as long as there's a seeder, there's always hope.

Who said that? Of course we wanna be OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!

*Punts the dead horse*

Come on Srs, it's time to mass-screen some old pages.

Oh. Old torrents with few seeders can be sluggish at times, I guess. Sometimes they get better. Sometimes... not really. But as long as there's a seeder, there's always hope.

Yeah this one (and only one I found in a trusted site) is said to have 2 seeders but as already explained... yeah. Let's just hope this one doesn't have any missing parts because the wait is more ridiculous than Rapidshare's unless it's during the heavy traffic time (lol 30 minute wait between downloads)

Yeah this one (and only one I found in a trusted site) is said to have 2 seeders but as already explained... yeah. Let's just hope this one doesn't have any missing parts because the wait is more ridiculous than Rapidshare's unless it's during the heavy traffic time (lol 30 minute wait between downloads)

I don't have much trouble with the wait between downloads since I can easily change my IP by resetting my modem. However, Rapidshare has been a bitch to me as of late; half of the time, it's "too busy for free users."

Edited by TheEnd