FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't have much trouble with the wait between downloads since I can easily change my IP by resetting my modem. However, Rapidshare has been a bitch to me as of late; half of the time, it's "too busy for free users."

Makes you wonder why people STILL insist on using it >_>.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Srs should close this thread when it reaches 8999 or 9000 pages, then make a part 2 thread and merge them when he feels like it.

Makes you wonder why people STILL insist on using it >_>.

Megaupload used to be like that, years ago.

idk.

Edited by TheEnd

Srs should close this thread when it reaches 8999 or 9000 pages, then make a part 2 thread and merge them when he feels like it.

Megaupload used to be like that, years ago.

idk.

Meh...

Dood, Megaupload's AWESOME lately if we're comparing it to rapidshare. They removed the stupid wait in between downloads. I think a daily download limit exists but I've yet to see it pose a problem to me.

Oh and speaking of rapidshare, I've read of someone getting a premium account and having their download speed of 200kb/s when they usually see 1.5MB. I see around 300kb with Mediafire since that appears to be my router's limit.

Edited by Speedwagon

Meh...

Bad Srs.

Dood, Megaupload's AWESOME lately if we're comparing it to rapidshare. They removed the stupid wait in between downloads. I think a daily download limit exists but I've yet to see it pose a problem to me.

Yeah, Megaupload and Mediafire are my favorite ones nowadays. But MU used to be just like RS is today, so i's kind of cyclic.

Oh and speaking of rapidshare, I've of someone getting a premium account and having their download speed of 200kb/s when they usually see 1.5MB. I see around 300kb with Mediafire since that appears to be my router's limit.

My top speed is 100kb/s, so... yeah.

Edited by TheEnd

I propose we all stop posting as soon as the topic hits page 8999.

Then gIO will fill a page or two with somebody's help. Or alone.

We need Srs's powers.