FE4 THREAD

Fia

I guess I have to explain this once again.

Shanan has 40 skill, 47 AS and 30 luck. That means 170 hit, 124 avoid and 47 AS, k?

Levin!Sety has 37 skill, 45 AS and 30 luck. That means 164 hit, 120 avoid and 45 AS, k?

Shanan has higher speed, so he's starting first. No other way to determine the first starter. Ever watched goldieX39 videos? Same thing happens unless she rarely gets biase.

Sety has 40% hit on Shanan. The CH chance is so low.

Shanan has 50% hit on Sety. One Meteor Sword it's all over. They both kill each other in 3 hits. Shanan has 40% chance to Meteor Sword. That's like 70-75% to do it in the second attack.

Sigh.

Okay, so I was wrong.

00shoot_me.jpg

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sety has better animations.

Therefore he wins :C

Er....Swordmaster's critical animations are cooler than any other classes... O.o

Okay, so I was wrong.

00shoot_me.jpg

LOL.

Sety can attack Shanan with indirect attacks.

Shanan has 67% to activate Continue, so he will be activating it. Sety will too since his chance is 65%.

The question is, will Shanan one round Sety?

If Sety attacks Shanan from indirect in the second round, Shanan can still live since it takes 3 hits to kill him and he has 40 acc.

Crits miss in this game.

Sety can attack Shanan with indirect attacks.

Shanan has 67% to activate Continue, so he will be activating it. Sety will too since his chance is 65%.

The question is, will Shanan one round Sety?

If Sety attacks Shanan from indirect in the second round, Shanan can still live since it takes 3 hits to kill him and he has 40 acc.

Crits miss in this game.

FE4 RNG is evil, not as evil as in FE5, but still...

They love to mess up 40% with 80%... >.>

Er....Swordmaster's critical animations are cooler than any other classes... O.o

Shannan isn't getting easy criticals without a lover or 50 kill sword <:

Levin!Sety can critical anytime and he is in FE4 and FE5, with an improved Sage sprite and Holsety animation in FE5.

TWO SETY ARE BETTER THAN ONE SHANNAN!

That can go to Sety's favor, or Shanan's favor, so it's neutral.

Yes, but indirect attack...that's mean Sety is attacking first. 4 hits... >.>

They do? I don't remember a critical in this game ever missing a character...

That's because the critical animation won't show up if the attack is going to miss. =x

Yes, but indirect attack...that's mean Sety is attacking first. 4 hits... >.>

Goldiex39 makes millions of videos about Radiant Dawn characters fighting each other. Unless she is biased which happens rarely, the one with higher AS attacks.

In this case, Shanan! Shanan is attacking first. One Meteor Sword, one dead Sety. Sety is pretty inaccurate too while Shanan is hitting 1/2 of the time. Sety is hitting, well, 2/5 of the time.

Goldiex39 makes millions of videos about Radiant Dawn characters fighting each other. Unless she is biased which happens rarely, the one with higher AS attacks.

In this case, Shanan! Shanan is attacking first. One Meteor Sword, one dead Sety. Sety is pretty inaccurate too while Shanan is hitting 1/2 of the time. Sety is hitting, well, 2/5 of the time.

I'm talking about INDIRECT attack. Shanan can't do indirect attack, can he? >.>

Hm...

Except this game's RNG favors... low numbers, I guess...

I'm talking about INDIRECT attack. Shanan can't do indirect attack, can he? >.>

You said Sety is attacking first in your previous post? I guess you typed wrong there.

I explained why indirect attacks aren't going to help much. Sety is only hitting 2/5 of the time. Shanan dies in 3 hits.

Edited by Shanan