• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

If its just raising its beauty, then I can manage that. Maybe. D:;;

It's a nightmare trying to evolve it. After you give it enough berries, it'll stop eating more and you can't raise its beauty any further. i.e. it can't evolve ever after that. You'll need a new Feebas then.

It's a nightmare trying to evolve it. After you give it enough berries, it'll stop eating more and you can't raise its beauty any further. i.e. it can't evolve ever after that. You'll need a new Feebas then.

That's why you fish for, like, twenty of them after you find your first Feebas, right?

That's why you fish for, like, twenty of them after you find your first Feebas, right?

They're pretty hard to find too.

But the problem isn't with capturing enough Feebas. It's about getting sufficient number of very specific Berries to produce Pokeblocks that can actually hit the required limit for evolution. And with every Feebas you experiment with, a lot of those Pokeblocks get wasted.

They're pretty hard to find too.

But the problem isn't with capturing enough Feebas. It's about getting sufficient number of very specific Berries to produce Pokeblocks that can actually hit the required limit for evolution. And with every Feebas you experiment with, a lot of those Pokeblocks get wasted.

*eyes bleed*

And of course you're very experienced about the matter.

Um, none of the girls I've taken interest in fit that... but I think I know why you say it (Bro being the spoiled brat I have to deal with every day and the bad luck that comes from my taste in women >_>).

Um, none of the girls I've taken interest in fit that... but I think I know why you say it (Bro being the spoiled brat I have to deal with every day and the bad luck that comes from my taste in women >_>).

I think we have a winner.

Huh? 15 pages? wut

Eyrios vs. Olwen, GBA FE suck, 3rd Gen of Pokemon sucks

There are times when he's not moving (lol half of my kills on him >_>)

Yeah, I know I don't always obey to my advice of always moving.

Edited by BsTrD

They all say that, but my number of deaths is usually higher than zero. Besides, I give practice shots to people I train :P

GUH-GUH-GUH-GUH YEAH! wait...

There are times when he's not moving (lol half of my kills on him >_>)

Thanks for the info Mr. I shoot my teammates.