• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured as much...but at least it was the original...

Lol, it's just that musicals in a movie just doesn't work IMO...example: Phantom of the opera, Sweeney Todd, etc... (of course there are quite a few exceptions)

at least i didn't link one of the more annoying songs...Breaking Free was the other option...just wasn't sure which one was funnier...so you got stuck with that one.

it generally doesn't. Books to movies is bad as well.

lol enjo, i was just messing around with you...and I wasn't serious or anything...

I was going to give you sound of music, but High School Musical, was funnier...at least in my opinion.

Edited by Hatari

lol enjo, i was just messing around with you...and I wasn't serious or anything...

I was going to give you sound of music, but High School Musical, was funnier...at least in my opinion.

I know =)

But there's still my dislike for it...The Sound of Music is okay, but till pretty low on my list...

haha, sound of music is a classic, or maybe it's just because i'm female...who knows.

I need to get rid of that HSM song, it's now currently playing over and over again in my head...arg...the horror...

It is, but the music doesn't appeal to me...

Lol

you are not the only one

I know =)

I wonder if there are any musical movies I would like. I don't think I've seen any.

As long as you dislike the Phantom of the opera and Sweeney Todd musical movies, all is well =)

I wonder if there are any musical movies I would like. I don't think I've seen any.

Goody ^_^

Don't know about musical movies but as far as musicals are concerned you should definitely see Cats

(haven't seen it myself but my mother says it's awsome, only thing I have heard of it the memories song...)

Don't know about musical movies but as far as musicals are concerned you should definitely see Cats

(haven't seen it myself but my mother says it's awsome, only thing I have heard of it the memories song...)

Cats is my mortal enemy xDD

As long as you dislike the Phantom of the opera and Sweeney Todd musical movies, all is well =)

Only musical movies I remember having seen right now is Grease and Corpse Bride, I hate both. *Adds to list*

I dunno.

Only musical movies I remember having seen right now is Grease and Corpse Bride, I hate both. *Adds to list*

=D

Sorry Enjolras, I will make sure not to do that mistake again...:sweatdrop:

Don't worry about it =)

@Sask: There's CD-i Mario games?

Hell yes, and they are considered very hard (if not awful, it is actually one named ''Hotel Mario'')

Edited by Sask

What's wrong with Cats?! :P

It's overrated, and my class danced on it last year >_>

Also, our music teacher originally planned to do the musical with us in 12th grade, which I luckily got out of his mind...

Other than that, nothing, I guess.

Though it's still an ALW show, and next to Phantom I odn't like his musicals (which use way too much music recycling)