FE4 THREAD

Fia

Welcome, Soldier Blue. I'm under the impression that you're a new participant. Unfortunately, it is not your turn. Depending on your disposition toward the claim that is up for debate, you may or may not have the next turn. What is your stance?

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Because there's no point to debating if everyone's maxed. By then the only argument is about class and skills, which should only be taken into consideration AFTER growth rates.

LOL@ Diadora with 22 speed, by the way.

What debating.

I'm not taking ANY of this seriously. The level of my skill in my Shanan vs Lakche debate is WAY higher there than in here.

Also, like I said, I was saying that IT WAS POSSIBLE, but hard nonetheless.

k?

Welcome, Soldier Blue. I'm under the impression that you're a new participant. Unfortunately, it is not your turn. Depending on your disposition toward the claim that is up for debate, you may or may not have the next turn. What is your stance?

To kill you.

psionblast.png

[PSION BLAST]

MY BRAIN JUST A SPLODE.

GOOD.

To kill you.

psionblast.png

[PSION BLAST]

GOOD.

Ah! Here after my head, are you? Then let me tell you how stupid you are! Normally, this would be very difficult; most people have not reached a degree of stupidity to identify plainly, but given what you just said now, I think I have a pretty good idea just how stupid you are:

Really fucking stupid!!

Relevance of last post.

I'll decipher that bundle of idiot.

Stupidity is relevant? Certainly, that is so, for I'm calling you quite stupid -- or to be precise as to the degree of stupidity you gladly embody, I'm calling you really fucking stupid.

You must like translators, because that's precisely what I'm going to do again:

"The word stupid has been used."

Keen eye, dummy! Let me outline how dumb you are at this point.

You

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Average Person

From this graph, one could conclude that you are King Dumb. And that is just the conclusion I will draw: You, Soldier Blue, are King Dumb. You might want to resign from your throne (of Dumb) before seeking out my head.

You

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Average Person

Ohshit, I'm above average person.

Queen Dumb. I guess a simple profile check is a bit above you?

And fuck you, my Kingdom of Dumb is actually doing something for itself, unlike the slums of troll of which you spawned from.

And fuck you, my Kingdom of Dumb is actually doing something for itself, unlike the slums of troll of which you spawned from.

Yes, Queen (I will voice, at this moment, my thoughts on this correction: "Blugh") Dumb, you are above the average person -- on a scale of dumb. If you are proud of this, then I am not surprised; your rule over a dumb kingdom has gone on for a while, and I must assume at this point that you are proud to maintain your throne as Queen Dumb.

Yes, Queen (I will voice, at this moment, my thoughts on this correction: "Blugh") Dumb, you are above the average person -- on a scale of dumb. If you are proud of this, then I am not surprised; your rule over a CUM kingdom has gone on for a while, and I must assume at this point that you are proud to maintain your throne as Queen Dumb.

You know what, let's do that Noish vs Jamka debate. I am bored. Very lame and short post coming up.

Noish and Jamka almost have equal stats so this part doesn't matter.

While Noish can use swords, he can't pass on Silver XL without killing bosses, so inheritance is equal.

Ease of making them paired is also equal.

Skills.

Critical > Continue. FE4 enemies have huge HP, right? Sometimes, 3 hits won't be enough to kill something. Critical doubles your base damage while Continue makes you attack again.

At earlygame, Lakche at level 7 has 32% to activate Continue. 17% to activate Critical.

At midgame, Lakche at level 15 has 35% for Continue and 23% for Critical.

During mid-endgame, she's getting Continue and she will have Critical.

At endgame, Lakche at level 30 has 45% for Continue and 30% for Critical. Jamka does not have Critical.

"but weapon kills"

Ayra is going to be using the Silver Sword starting from Chapter 3, and it should only get like 20-25 kills. Anything more is favoritism.

You get a superior Lakche in Noish.

The same things for Skasaha really, but he has Continue instead of Critical. Like I said, Continue isn't enough and reliable to kill the enemies with huge HP of FE4. Critical activates in like once in every 4-5 battles and guarantees a kill. Continue does not always guarantee a one-round kill.

About the same Skasaha, really.

So Noish is superior Lakche + same Skasaha.

Jamka is inferior Lakche + same Skasaha.

Superior Lakche + same Skasaha > inferior Lakche + same Skasaha

Noish > Jamka

Azel, your ass is getting trolled off.

learn2troll

Lux, take this hatchling under your wing.

Yes, yes, I am aware that "dumb" and its other forms have been said. This is getting awful repetitive, Soldier Blue King Queen (once again, my thoughts on this correction: "Bluggghhh!!") Dumb.

Edited by Yud

Sure is trollan around here.

Finn, your rebuttal? The delay is acceptable, given the recent disturbance in the order of our debate (that disturbance -- specifically, Queen Dumb -- came in the form of a big, bumbling idiot named Soldier Blue, who had the mind -- that is, a very stupid one -- to assault me).

Edited by Yud

How rude, I was just in the most relevant conversation with Yud and his D-Hero skills of troll.

I won't go much into the details at all in this, because all of your points are pretty much on the mark. Except you forget one small thing:

NoishXAira

Lakche = Always superior

Sakshaher = Less than Lakche

JamukaXAira

Lakche = Always superior

Sakshaher = Lakche

Not much of a debate since I'm really not up to it.

Finn, your rebuttal? The delay is acceptable, given the recent disturbance in the order of our debate (that disturbance -- specifically, Queen Dumb -- came in the form of a big, bumbling idiot named Soldier Blue, who had the mind -- that is, a very stupid one -- to assault me).

psionblast.png

NoishXAira

Lakche = Always superior

Sakshaher = Less than Lakche

JamukaXAira

Lakche = Always superior

Sakshaher = Lakche

Critical = Continue in usefulness for Skasaha.

So, Noish!Skasaha = Jamka!Skasaha.

And, Noish!Lakche > Noish!Skasaha.

Plus, the percentages don't matter THAT much.

If Lakche at endgame has 45% for Continue and 30% for Critical, then it's 45/100 = 9/20 battles. For Critical, it's 30/100 = 6/20. 3 less and it guarantees a kill, while Continue doesn't. I'd prefer Critical really.

Plus, that x and 2x logic of yours doesn't work (if you're trying to pull it here, I am assuming since you said always superior). There must always be a better one, and we must always strive for that better one for more efficiency. While that logic does have a good point, it fails to deny that a character is better than the other and is indeed the best.

Edited by Shanan