FE4 THREAD

Fia

We agreed never to mention that again.

I recall no such agreement, although I do vaguely recall an agreement of sorts regarding the maid stuff.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So how was your trip anyway? Aside from couldn't be able to see Fia of course.

That was her fault.

There were were 3 main parts that we went to:

Jakarta

Semarang

and Bali

Jakarta is the capital, also one of the more developed cities in Indonesia due to it being quite the center of attention, Fia lives there. Considering the other places I went to this place has the least heat and pollution, oddly enough. Stayed in the Grand Hyatt Jakarta the first time we stayed there the other times we stayed at a friends house, a plus was that it was right next to the Grand Indonesia, a shopping mall.

Semarang, stayed there for most of my vacation, 2 weeks to be exact, Hot but not as hot as Bali, though a shit load more pollution. >_> My Uncle has 4 dogs, 1 of which still lives from when I visited from 10 years ago. Did most of my shopping there.

Bali, the tourist spot of Indonesia. We stayed there for 5 days. The hotel we stayed in was the Hard Rock hotel. It was near a beach, and close to shopping plaza. We went to many tourist locations though, the heat was insane.

Also, my teacher wants me to make a powerpoint of my trip. >_>

Edited by AstraSolLuna

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

That was her fault.

There were were 3 main parts that we went to:

Jakarta

Semarang

and Bali

Jakarta is the capital, also one of the more developed cities in Indonesia due to it being quite the center of attention, Fia lives there. Considering the other places I went to this place has the least heat and pollution, oddly enough. Stayed in the Grand Hyatt Jakarta the first time we stayed there the other times we stayed at a friends house, a plus was that it was right next to the Grand Indonesia, a shopping mall.

Semarang, stayed there for most of my vacation, 2 weeks to be exact, Hot but not as hot as Bali, though a shit load more pollution. >_> My Uncle has 4 dogs, 1 of which still lives from when I visited from 10 years ago. Did most of my shopping there.

Bali, the tourist spot of Indonesia. We stayed there for 5 days. The hotel we stayed in was the Hard Rock hotel. It was near a beach, and close to shopping plaza. We went to many tourist locations though, the heat was insane.

Also, my teacher wants me to make a powerpoint of my trip. >_>

She's a lazy girl alright. Or you could've just went to her college for a surprise./s]

Yeah I viewed a bit of info about Jakarta. It actually looks pretty interesting, though the traffic jams seem to occur often according to her. The big city being the least polluted and hot sounds a bit odd, but then again maybe they have more resources to fight it.

Sounds pretty cool for Semarang and Bali, except maybe for the heat bonus.

Do it for bonus points only.

Edited by BsTrD

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Soccer commentators are awesome.

New Zealand V Mexico

Guy's got lungs of steel.

That reminds me, Canada dropped to 61st place or so in the FIFA rankings. Our goals sports are usually played on ice, with sticks and preferably with a couple of boxing rounds per game.

She's a lazy girl alright. Or you could've just went to her college for a surprise./s]

Yeah I viewed a bit of info about Jakarta. It actually looks pretty interesting, though the traffic jams seem to occur often according to her. The big city being the least polluted and hot sounds a bit odd, but then again maybe they have more resources to fight it.

Sounds pretty cool for Semarang and Bali, except maybe for the heat bonus.

Do it for bonus points only.

I expected as such. :mellow:

......Semarang has worse traffic jams, the roads are tiny, and motorcycles dominate. Fia couldn't believe it either when I told her. Utter hell. I have not clue why that is.

The thing for Bali is that we went to many tourist locations, which means that there are a shitload of people following us to sell stuff to us, they would follow you for a kilometer if it meant that you would buy something from them. >_>

I was planning to.

That reminds me, Canada dropped to 61st place or so in the FIFA rankings. Our goals sports are usually played on ice, with sticks and preferably with a couple of boxing rounds per game.

Many hearts were broken that Sunday

Along with many more wallets

I expected as such. :mellow:

......Semarang has worse traffic jams, the roads are tiny, and motorcycles dominate. Fia couldn't believe it either when I told her. Utter hell. I have not clue why that is.

The thing for Bali is that we went to many tourist locations, which means that there are a shitload of people following us to sell stuff to us, they would follow you for a kilometer if it meant that you would buy something from them. >_>

I was planning to.

Next time.

Heh, interesting. Well there is surely a lot of population that uses vehicles, and consider motorcycles aren't meant for a lot of people, traffic is bound to happen.

Shit man. Could've been worse though.

Heh, have fun doing it.

Next time.

Heh, interesting. Well there is surely a lot of population that uses vehicles, and consider motorcycles aren't meant for a lot of people, traffic is bound to happen.

Shit man. Could've been worse though.

Heh, have fun doing it.

Perhaps

The thing with Indonesian roads is that they aren't developed as other countries roads are. and since the tiny roads and some cars motorcycles are the best to adapt to it. But the cars in Indonesia are like speed based, less handling, the the highways......it pretty much a free for all as long as you don't crash. >_>

.....Following us, while in the heat,asking us 5 billion times to buy something, HOW CAN IT BE WORSE?

Yeah I probably will. =P

:D

Next time, Canada, next time.

.....Following us, while in the heat,asking us 5 billion times to buy something, HOW CAN IT BE WORSE?

If they were orphans with a care bear stare?