FE4 THREAD

Fia

Perhaps

The thing with Indonesian roads is that they aren't developed as other countries roads are. and since the tiny roads and some cars motorcycles are the best to adapt to it. But the cars in Indonesia are like speed based, less handling, the the highways......it pretty much a free for all as long as you don't crash. >_>

.....Following us, while in the heat,asking us 5 billion times to buy something, HOW CAN IT BE WORSE?

Yeah I probably will. =P

Do it.

Heh, I see. Good thing you came back in one piece :P

Sounds painful. Give them some and they'll come back for more too.

Great then.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time, Canada, next time.

Not sure if either of our countries will do that good in Russia with the whole time zones and such.

There were some, I'm serious.

Any of them tried to steal from you? Some kids are pretty good at pickpocketing.

Do it.

Heh, I see. Good thing you came back in one piece :P

Sounds painful. Give them some and they'll come back for more too.

Great then.

Later in life.

The divers in Indonesia may seem insane, but they are actually very skilled, adaptability is one of their strengths while driving.

The thing for Bali is that we went to many tourist locations, which means that there are a shitload of people following us to sell stuff to us, they would follow you for a kilometer if it meant that you would buy something from them. >_>

You know same thing happened to me in Hong Kong...

Also Hi ALS.

Not too different from the border, then.

Now, BB time.

NOT YET!

RagnaSpecial.gif

Edited by Big Daddy

Later in life.

The divers in Indonesia may seem insane, but they are actually very skilled, adaptability is one of their strengths while driving.

I might actually go there in a few years. It's an interesting country I wanted to visit for a while.

No doubt about it. Here though, Quebec drivers are fucking nuts sometimes. Usually worse in Montreal though.

You know same thing happened to me in Hong Kong...

Also Hi ALS.

lol Hi thar.

I might actually go there in a few years. It's an interesting country I wanted to visit for a while.

No doubt about it. Here though, Quebec drivers are fucking nuts sometimes. Usually worse in Montreal though.

=D

._. Shit.

Should be a nice place. I should start learning Indonesian when I have time, unless English is still fine but I'm not too sure about it.

I bet Srs has it worse though.

It's good to learn a couple of easy phrases(Such as terima kasih aka Thank you), though since you are in Jakarta, they will understand most English words.

Probably.

It's good to learn a couple of easy phrases(Such as terima kasih aka Thank you), though since you are in Jakarta, they will understand most English words.

Terima kasih eh? I'll take note of that. The only other thing I can say is selamat pagi (aka good morning), which I sometimes say to Fia.

Oh yeah I have a drama presentation in class, it's the whole class participating, it turns out to be Alice in Wonderland. >_> The Alice role was split into 2 parts considering the size. A guy was nominated, he got in, the girls tried to kick him out by saying it's girl part. Chaos ensued. Funny thing was that I nominated him.

Terima kasih eh? I'll take note of that. The only other thing I can say is selamat pagi (aka good morning), which I sometimes say to Fia.

Also note some Indonesian foods, since there is pretty much no fast food there, maybe a A&W somewhere over there, though I only saw 2 in my entire trip.

Oh yeah I have a drama presentation in class, it's the whole class participating, it turns out to be Alice in Wonderland. >_> The Alice role was split into 2 parts considering the size. A guy was nominated, he got in, the girls tried to kick him out by saying it's girl part. Chaos ensued. Funny thing was that I nominated him.

Great. He's doing the first or second half?

Also note some Indonesian foods, since there is pretty much no fast food there, maybe a A&W somewhere over there, though I only saw 2 in my entire trip.

I wouldn't travel half of the world to eat in just a common fast food most of the time :/

Undecided, since chaos ensued, we didn't get anywhere. Wasting 2 periods was fun. Just watching everyone debating, and yelling Objection out of nowhere was too funny.

Aw too bad. Sweet. Don't forget to hit your desk with your hands.

I wouldn't travel half of the world to eat in just a common fast food most of the time :/

Nasi Goreng, Fried rice, good stuff. Also the seafood there is amazing.

Possibly worse when I'll be there. Oh well, 10000 rupiah for 1 dollar makes it more simple to count.

I as thinking the same thing when I was over there, most items are relatively cheap though. Don't drink tap water and always ask where the water for the ice came from.

Aw too bad. Sweet. Don't forget to hit your desk with your hands.

I started the chaos. xDDD I did.

Edited by AstraSolLuna