• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

>_>

<_<

Damn.

Save state now and see what your options are in the near future. (whether you can avoid JamukaXEdin altogether by having Midir next to her for the rest of eternity and keeping Jamuka away, or killing off Jamuka and maybe bringing him back later.)

It's a possibility.

I just checked and Midir's only fond of Aideen. In the 50 turn limit, do you think I'll be able to raise it up so I can get a Hero Bow?

Brian: MidirXAideen's better, though. The kids gets Pursuit, and Midir gets the Hero Bow so he sucks a lot less.

Edited by Beowulf

It's a possibility.

I just checked and Midir's only fond of Aideen. In the 50 turn limit, do you think I'll be able to raise it up so I can get a Hero Bow?

Brian: MidirXAideen's better, though. The kids gets Pursuit, and Midir gets the Hero Bow so he sucks a lot less.

YOU MISSED THE HERO BOW.

psionblast-1.png

It's a possibility.

I think they need to be together by the beginning of chapter 4 to get the bow. Jamka can also get it I think..

Yes, I definitely would prefer Mideel x Edin. Jamka is ok though.

Indeed. I thought this was supposed to be a WTF type of thread.

Hm.

It is sorta. Though this stuff made me go more wtf.

I assume that's a no?

Brian: They have to be together by the beginning? That sucks.

I assume so when AzelSoldier/Souldja says it. Also the conversation that gives it can be done on turn 1..

It is sorta. Though this stuff made me go more wtf.

I assume so when AzelSoldier/Souldja says it. Also the conversation that gives it can be done on turn 1..

I assumed it could be done on any turn as long as they were lovers in that chapter.

With the Pursuit Ring on Lester I'd say it's better. He could give the Hero Bow to Johalvier in generation 2 and stick with the Killer Bow.

Not that many people need that ring if you do good pairings.

Jamuka!Lester doesn't need Pursuit Ring if he has Hero Bow, because Yuusha weapons nullify Continue.

With the Pursuit Ring on Lester I'd say it's better. He could give the Hero Bow to Johalvier in generation 2 and stick with the Killer Bow.

Not that many people need that ring if you do good pairings.

You don't really need Continue on Lester seeing as how he's stuck with Bows. Lana could do well with a Wind tome and Pursuit.

@Bold: Fact is that some would still need it. Holyn!Patty with Hero Sword means she'll have an easier time leveling since she'll kill things.

I assumed it could be done on any turn as long as they were lovers in that chapter.

I don't think so but it is possible. I don't think I've seen an unpaired Edin at that chapter before : /

Jamuka!Lester doesn't need Pursuit Ring if he has Hero Bow, because Yuusha weapons nullify Continue.

Azel, I give you a choice: I may refer to you as Soldier, or I may refer to you as Souldja, or I may refer to you as Azel, or I may refer to you as Chalis. Give your request.

Yep. I experiment around, and only certain conversations are done when criteria is met. Midir/Jamuka must have been lovers before the beginning of chapter four if you wished to claim Hero Bow. Same thing for Azel, except it's Rescue Staff for Edin.