• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

She does, like, double threes to start in Radiant Dawn, and I don't want to dump a bunch of useless shit on her to make her good. Yes, I play Communist Fire Emblem.

Obviously you've never had her attack something that isn't a general,then.And if you are going to go by communist emblem,then there is no point to this discussion,is there?I refuse to go by that standard,and i'm sure you feel the same way about my standard,so this will go nowhere.

Good day to you sir.*Throws Swanchika at Ninji*

*smacks Ninji with a Poleax*

FOR ETHER!!

Good day to you sir.*Throws Swanchika at Ninji*

Aran is my favorite character in the game.

Obviously you've never had her attack something that isn't a general,then.And if you are going to go by communist emblem,then there is no point to this discussion,is there?I refuse to go by that standard,and i'm sure you feel the same way about my standard,so this will go nowhere.

All of those Halberdiers, maybe? She can't double Swordmasters, so they're out. She's good against Warriors, I guess, but they have a huge amount of HP.

Oh, yeah, and she's 2RKO'd by all of these guys. Maybe not the Swordmasters. Maybe.

Aran is my favorite character in the game.

All of those Halberdiers, maybe? She can't double Swordmasters, so they're out. She's good against Warriors, I guess, but they have a huge amount of HP.

Oh, yeah, and she's 2RKO'd by all of these guys. Maybe not the Swordmasters. Maybe.

She would do double 5`s to Halbs if she used the damn IRON SWORD.Using steel of Wo Dao,she does more damage.And last i checked,28 AS doubled 22,but i might be crazy.Also,in a thicket,which there are a fuckton of in 3-P,she`s pulling 99 avo at base with Ike`s stars.Enemies that 2HKO her pull around 125 hit or so,which is around 13% true.It`s not great,but she certaintly isn`t in massive danger.

Between adept and her natural crit,she pulls better offense than all those other people who have almost no chance of killing.

Of course,I suppose you`re gonna pull "she can`t have adept,it`s favoritism even though she is by far the best with it".This is why I lol at your standard,it's absolutely retarded.

I blame Fia Ninji.

Thank you.I'd personally rather not continue this,because it's likely to get hostile,since not only do we have clearly differing views,but we're comparing a character who changes significantly between those two said views.

Between adept and her natural crit,she pulls better offense than all those other people who have almost no chance of killing.

Unlike everyone else, I don't orgasm just because someone has a chance to ORKO instead of 2RKO. This is why I find Oscar to be better than Mia. He's literally invincible. This is not an exaggeration. Being able to literally never die > ORKOing instead of 2RKOing, at least to me.

People like Nephenee and Mia because of breasts. Even if there are other reasons, this is the main one.

Edited by Ninji

At least he likes Aran much more than Nephenee.

But who cares? It's Ninji!

And because it's Ninji... I play this!

vi6nm.jpg

And this!

whyvpc.jpg

:awesome:

Unlike everyone else, I don't orgasm just because someone has a chance to ORKO instead of 2RKO. This is why I find Oscar to be better than Mia. He's literally invincible. This is not an exaggeration. Being able to literally never die > ORKOing instead of 2RKOing, at least to me.

People like Nephenee and Mia because of breasts. Even if there are other reasons, this is the main one.

Oh,cool.Blame Mia for taking an Ike support just so that Oscar can waste both of the GM's Earth affinities and become a unit who doesn't die but like 3 rounds or some shit like that because he has mediocre mt and mediocre AS.I mean,it's not like Mia with that same Ike support is so durable that she may as well be invincible unless she's duoing the whole map with Ike once the support gets going,except she actually kills things >_>.

And I'll have you know I was a fan of Mia in POR as well,before you throw around blind accusations.

Oh,cool.Blame Mia for taking an Ike support just so that Oscar can waste both of the GM's Earth affinities and become a unit who doesn't die but like 3 rounds or some shit like that because he has mediocre mt and mediocre AS.I mean,it's not like Mia with that same Ike support is so durable that she may as well be invincible unless she's duoing the whole map with Ike once the support gets going,except she actually kills things >_>.

Hint:

Oscar two rounds. Much better. Even if he didn't, he's fucking invincible. Seriously, just give him 8 Bronze Lances and he can solo a map or something. No, I've never done this, I'm not stupid.

Oh, and Ike becomes invincible, too. And, since I always have trouble with 4-E-4 and 4-E-5 (fuck you, spirits), being invincible matters a whole hell of a lot.

And I'll have you know I was a fan of Mia in POR as well,before you throw around blind accusations.

I know you like her because she's hot, but I also acknowledge that there are other arguments for her that you've brought up and probably agree with. I just strongly disagree.

Hint:

Oscar two rounds. Much better. Even if he didn't, he's fucking invincible. Seriously, just give him 8 Bronze Lances and he can solo a map or something. No, I've never done this, I'm not stupid.

Oh, and Ike becomes invincible, too. And, since I always have trouble with 4-E-4 and 4-E-5 (fuck you, spirits), being invincible matters a whole hell of a lot.

I know you like her because she's hot, but I also acknowledge that there are other arguments for her that you've brought up and probably agree with. I just strongly disagree.

Hint:

Wasting both of the Mercenaries' earth affinities != smart.