• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you dare press F3 if it happens.

Even in the manga I don't like her much, but in the game she's just horrible. Granted, if you manage to put her stand level to max (her opponent has to touch the plug Stand 8 times for it), she can be pretty destructive. Her supers will deal 25~ hits and her attacks will be faster and have more reach. Good luck getting it that high, though.

Silly Dio.

Precisely. Then there's Kan... why did they even put him there? Steely Dan would've been a better choice.

Silly Dio.

Precisely. Then there's Kan... why did they even put him there? Steely Dan would've been a better choice.

Good.

I don't mind Kan that much. He's actually fun to play as once in a while. Steely Dan's Stand wouldn't fit much, IMO. Among the others:

• Tenille needs water
  • The orangutan needs his ship
  • Empress doesn't need to fight to actually kill shit, on top of her user not being much of a fighter at all
  • I don't think a car would fit in a fighting game for Wheel of Fortune
  • Arabia Fats is a fucking pussy, Cameo too
  • I don't think I need much reasoning for Mannish Boy, though his own stand is fine
  • The D'arby brothers aren't fighters

The only one I can think could be an actual fighter would be N'doul. He may be blind, but that didn't stop Kenshi from beating the crap out of Shang Tsung for making him as such in the first place.

Edited by BsTrD

Good.

I don't mind Kan that much. He's actually fun to play as once in a while. Steely Dan's Stand wouldn't fit much, IMO. Among the others:

• Tenille needs water
  • The orangutan needs his ship
  • Empress doesn't need to fight to actually kill shit, on top of her user not being much of a fighter at all
  • I don't think a car would fit in a fighting game for Wheel of Fortune
  • Arabia Fats is a fucking pussy, Cameo too
  • I don't think I need much reasoning for Mannish Boy, though his own stand is fine
  • The D'arby brothers aren't fighters

The only one I can think could be an actual fighter would be N'doul. He may be blind, but that didn't stop Kenshi from beating the crap out of Shang Tsung for making him as such in the first place.

Vs Steely Dan could be Stand only fights.

Vs Steely Dan could be Stand only fights.

Except few of them can be remotely controlled. It's fine with Heirophant Green, Silver Chariot and Magician's Red, but explain me how Hermit Purple, or worse, Anubis, could fight that thing.

More part 2 characters and some part 1.

I wouldn't be against having the Zeppelis, Speedwagon, the Dark Knights, the Pillar Men, Lisa Lisa, Stroheim (for the fucking win) and Straights.

And of course, VAMPIRE JACK THE RIPPER!

Actually, a game with all parts combined would be sweet.

Edited by BsTrD

I wouldn't be against having the Zeppelis, Speedwagon, the Dark Knights, the Pillar Men, Lisa Lisa, Stroheim (for the fucking win) and Straights.

They do this sort of thing with DBZ but with Jojo...

SBR included or just up to Stone Ocean? SBR does kinda take place in an alternate universe...

Directly caused by Enrico Pucci skullfucking reality, but still...

SBR included or just up to Stone Ocean? SBR does kinda take place in an alternate universe...

Directly caused by Enrico Pucci skullfucking reality, but still...

I know, I know.

Then again, fuck physics in video game. Olimar is supposed to be the size of a coin while Bowser is too big towers way over Mario in most cases.