Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Red, you--

He's a rival to Crys' prowess.

Also, Giovanni is freakin' SCARY in this manga.

And that's not even his best skill...

Giovanni's actually not as scary in Special as he seems. Sure, he

brutally killed a pair of Magmars

, but considering they were

Burning Pewter down

, that might have actually been a good thing. Also, everything he does is to

Find his son, Silver.

No.

Then you have no right to talk about Pokemon Special. Ever. Now shoo.

And that's not even his best skill...

Giovanni's actually not as scary in Special as he seems. Sure, he

brutally killed a pair of Magmars

, but considering they were

Burning Pewter down

, that might have actually been a good thing. Also, everything he does is to

Find his son, Silver.

I know, that's the odd thing...

This manga is a lot more violent than the anime.

And I saw more of Blue than I expected to, considering it's a kids manga.

But all that stuff aside, Giovanni IS scary. I mean, did you see his eyes? I'll see those in nightmares!

Red's better than Ash, by far, just because he actually WON the 9th Pokemon League.

Also, just because I have to: Blue. <3

Those dolts got the names mixed up somewhere. I mean the girl. >_>

Japan named the first two games Red and Green, then released Blue as an update followed by Yellow. That's why the main and the rival are Red and Green, as they appear first, and Blue is the girl who was supposed to be in Gen I but didn't make it due to software limitations. In America, Green was renamed Blue and the games were retrofitted with Japan's Blue's graphics. Japan's Blue never made it over as a result. Thus, Red is the Protagonist, Blue is the Rival, and Green is the girl that doesn't exist in the games.

The name change becomes a wall-banger though when you notice that PokeSupe characters have the same eye-color as their name. Except US's Blue and Green, who are swapped. Yeah...

But all that stuff aside, Giovanni IS scary. I mean, did you see his eyes? I'll see those in nightmares!

Lux, Lux, Lux...

The name change becomes a wall-banger though when you notice that PokeSupe characters have the same eye-color as their name. Except US's Blue and Green, who are swapped. Yeah...

You're the wall bangers.

Edited by TheEnd

I know, that's the odd thing...

This manga is a lot more violent than the anime.

And I saw more of Blue than I expected to, considering it's a kids manga.

Blue's exposure in Special is nothing compared to Misty's in the original version of Dengeki Pikachu. The US release cut most of it, though... Except for the Peeping Tom Ditto 4-Koma in one of the volumes.

Japan named the first two games Red and Green, then released Blue as an update followed by Yellow. That's why the main and the rival are Red and Green, as they appear first, and Blue is the girl who was supposed to be in Gen I but didn't make it due to software limitations. In America, Green was renamed Blue and the games were retrofitted with Japan's Blue's graphics. Japan's Blue never made it over as a result. Thus, Red is the Protagonist, Blue is the Rival, and Green is the girl that doesn't exist in the games.

Ok, so should I call her Blue or Green? O_o;

Also, it's a shame. Her plain black outfit, I kinda like that better than her new one. Makes her look more like one of those stiletto spies or something.

WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THE IDEAS OF COLORS. IT'S ALL BLACK AND WHITE.

Also, it's a shame. Her plain black outfit, I kinda like that better than her new one. Makes her look more like one of those stiletto spies or something.

Just use the name you see in the manga, instead of doing like gIO (who can't make his mind if he wants to use Japanese or English names, ever).

And you already use Blue in your sig, anyway.

I presume covers, colored pages and promotional artwork.

Go with Blue. No one else here reads Special, anyways.

She doesn't do the spy stuff as much anymore, apparently...

The covers.

Just use the name you see in the manga, instead of doing like gIO (who can't make his mind if he wants to use Japanese or English names, ever).

I use the English names except where it just doesn't make sense. For example, Gold is not, and will NEVER be Jimmy. I don't care for Ethan either, but it's better than JIMMY.

And you already use Blue in your sig, anyway.

Lol, contradiction. I call her Blue, but I see her called Green in the anime.

Blue it is. I just don't want to go "Blue <3" and have everyone think I'm talking about Gary.

Go with Blue. No one else here reads Special, anyways.

She doesn't do the spy stuff as much anymore, apparently...

... You, me--wait, wow, that's depressing.

I don't mind that, she just looks amazing in that black outfit. <3

... I'm going to ignore the fact that I'm fanboying over someone who's 11 at the time.

Lol, contradiction. I call her Blue, but I see her called Green in the anime.

Oops.

Blue it is. I just don't want to go "Blue <3" and have everyone think I'm talking about Gary.

You haven't really demonstrated homolust so far, so I don't think you're in danger.