• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

All the maps on Dio's server have to be download unfortunately... sucks to have your connection.

Well, at least this one is downloading at 33kb/s and will be over in 4 min-

To play this map, you need the ut_corte_qv map

DIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S OV-

To play this map, you need the ut4_bogazici_b2t map

... he's doing it on purpose

Edited by TheEnd

What the hell. How come the maps won't download for you?

I think I'll have to give you the files myself.

They download.

It's just that you changed maps while I was downloading, most times.

Also, my brain lag is amazing

I swear, UT is broken towards snipers... Every 10 times I'm killed, I get sniped off the respawn for the next 5-20.

They just need to make it so you're invulnerable for 3-4 seconds after respawning and it'll be fine.

They download.

It's just that you changed maps while I was downloading, most times.

Also, my brain lag is amazing

Oh so you were the guy always trying to connect >_> My bad, some of them are pretty dark/big, so we decided to skip them.

Still, I could give you a mediafire link of the current rotation map.

Oh so you were the guy always trying to connect >_> My bad, some of them are pretty dark/big, so we decided to skip them.

(lol)

Still, I could give you a mediafire link of the current rotation map.

Not bad idea.

They just need to make it so you're invulnerable for 3-4 seconds after respawning and it'll be fine.

Walk out into the open for a split second, you eat Sniper rounds.

Ah well. I guess I need to go practice somewhere on another server... Need some sort of backup weapon other than the Handgun and knife.

Walk out into the open for a split second, you eat Sniper rounds.

Ah well. I guess I need to go practice somewhere on another server... Need some sort of backup weapon other than the Handgun and knife.

The Beretta is a pretty decent secondary by itself. Of course I won't tell you to go up against assault rifles with it, but when everyone has the same limitations, it's not so bad.

The Beretta is a pretty decent secondary by itself. Of course I won't tell you to go up against assault rifles with it, but when everyone has the same limitations, it's not so bad.

Is it wrong that I like the DE more? >.>;;

Also, the lack of denial confirms it: Those Sniper Rifles are broken as fuck.

Also, the lack of denial confirms it: Those Sniper Rifles are broken as fuck.

Not really. More power for less rounds. I'd say it's better for armored foes.

One shot, one kill. That is the way of the SR-8.

DE is actually pretty good AND you can go up against assault rifles with it if used correctly.

And the SR-8, has rather low accuracy. Sure it kills people in one shot most of the time but you have to aim VERY carefully.

And the SR-8, has rather low accuracy. Sure it kills people in one shot most of the time but you have to aim VERY carefully.

Once you get used to it, it's not so bad. You'd be surprised on how many people remain standing still in sniper maps, making them easy targets.

The PSG kills in 2 hits and usually, I can only hit once which puts the enemy at easier kill for others to KS me...

I saw people killing themselves when I hit them for 97% damage with the PSG. Either you give a kill to the other guy or take one from your own pile.

I saw people killing themselves when I hit them for 97% damage with the PSG. Either you give a kill to the other guy or take one from your own pile.

IMO I kinda find that annoying, if you do more damage to the person overall you should still get the kill even if the person suicides.

Lemming or bleeding to death? If lemming, at least it drops their kill score. I don't get how my aim goes from being good enough that you sarcastically ask "Who's got no aim?" to shit some minutes after.

Lemming or bleeding to death? If lemming, at least it drops their kill score. I don't get how my aim goes from being good enough that you sarcastically ask "Who's got no aim?" to shit some minutes after.

It happens in FPS games dude, everyone has their bad games and good games.

In my case I usually have a semi-rough start and then I pick up later on.

It happens in FPS games dude, everyone has their bad games and good games.

In my case I usually have a semi-rough start and then I pick up later on.

You guys move too damn much and my aim is always slow >_>.

The semi-rough start I can see since I was kicking your ass in the beginning for a while.

IMO I kinda find that annoying, if you do more damage to the person overall you should still get the kill even if the person suicides.

Mind you, it's really rare. I only saw one person who did that.

Neither : they type /kill in command. It does just like a lemming, but it can be used at any time.

On my last game I had someone specing me, then thought I sucked while she was haunting me, only to come back in the game and say I rock when she's not specing me. Granted, I did some stupid things, but that was just a coincidence.

Srs should rename this thread as URBAN TERROR THREAD.

Or UT THREAD.

He should at least remove that Dwarf Fortress on the first post.