• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully, I haven't killed him in days. I feel very empty inside because of that.

Killing Ninji is to most users here what Cocaine is to Dr. Rockso

At least there's guys like that FFA_Fagit around. :)

I missed the whining and the burn =\

Edited by Speedwagon

Seriously man, it's still funny how he ragequit after my sentence.

One of the best one I heard was about some guy who called himself a "professionnal gamer" from the UK who was outraged to have someone beat him. I had a good time sniping that moron.

3 more packs. >_>

GOGOGO

One of the best one I heard was about some guy who called himself a "professionnal gamer" from the UK who was outraged to have someone beat him. I had a good time sniping that moron.

lmfao, I love it when people senselessly talk as if they were incredibly pro just to end up getting roflstomped the next game.

Did he have more kills than deaths at least?

lmfao, I love it when people senselessly talk as if they were incredibly pro just to end up getting roflstomped the next game.

Did he have more kills than deaths at least?

From what I remember, that was actually a team survivor game (basically, when you die, you're gone until the next round) where we often met at the very end after killing most of the other team. I had 35-5 and he had 33-7 or so and my team won in the end.

From what I remember, that was actually a team survivor game (basically, when you die, you're gone until the next round) where we often met at the very end after killing most of the other team. I had 35-5 and he had 33-7 or so and my team won in the end.

Well, he's not too bad then but still he's pretty full of himself. Even so called professional gamers have to lose sometime.