• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't aim. Slow aim. KSed... I swear it's like I have better aim with a control stick than with a mouse.

I'm just gonna stop talking now >_>

At least you don't forget to breathe underwater like a certain someone. That and you're tougher to kill and more dangerous than other people.

At least you don't forget to breathe underwater like a certain someone.

Nothing special considering how often I'm underwater.

That and you're tougher to kill and more dangerous than other people.

What? Like I told you, I end up getting killed faster while attempting to dodge than I do by standing still against that round with Joey.

Nothing special considering how often I'm underwater.

What? Like I told you, I end up getting killed faster while attempting to dodge than I do by standing still against that round with Joey.

Just saying : Roxas and water don't go together.

Well Joey IS better than you for now. There's still some people you can kill easily like Roxas or Nini.

Just saying : Roxas and water don't go together.

Well Joey IS better than you for now. There's still some people you can kill easily like Roxas or Nini.

Hasn't Roxas made it apparent that he's not even trying to improve?

True, the issue's mostly you, DAGRON, Joey and your clan buddies.

True, the issue's mostly you, DAGRON, Joey and your clan buddies.

He played only 20 minutes at best with us. Compare that with the hours you played or the days I did.

:> Sooner or later you'll have some easier targets coming. Though really, practice by yourself once in a while.

The thing with Roxas is he thinks FPS games are something you're "taught". When really, an FPS game is all about practice and personal experiences. And also, he hardly plays. Maybe it's because him getting killed over and over is de-motivating?

When I first started playing FPS games though, I was probably a Ninji. Only reason I'm any decent is because I've played FPS games before(Although I haven't played in nearly a year so I'm still somewhat rusty)

Well, to Roxas's credit, at least he gets more kills than TheEnd.

Roxas: a score of 36 over 1.27 hours for 0.47 points per minute which places him at the 8590th place.

TheEnd: a score of 85 over 2.65 hours for 0.53 points per minute which places him at the 4324th place.

And just for shits and giggles:

Battler_Ushiromiya: a score of 20 over 2.28 hours for 0.15 points per minute which places you at the 12114th place.

Battler_Ushiromiya: a score of 20 over 2.28 hours for 0.15 points per minute which places you at the 12114th place.

To be fair, I spent half a map just killing myself over and over again...

Edited by Jan Valentine

Roxas: a score of 36 over 1.27 hours for 0.47 points per minute which places him at the 8590th place.

TheEnd: a score of 85 over 2.65 hours for 0.53 points per minute which places him at the 4324th place.

Where do you go to look up stats?

Anything interesting happen last 14 pages?

Nothing just random chatter and urban terror talk.

A story if interested.

So.. I was away at 7:00pm and my brother Dagron sended me a message saying. "yo lill homie I z need a ride. " (I should've guessed it was a joke.) Since I didn't know his friends number neither he knows our house number I drive over there. When I arrived he told me it was a joke...

I say we conscript GO into playing Urban Terror. All those in favor say Aye!

I did play UT for a while... but I'm not as good as my bro since he likes FPS more than I do caused I only like Strategy games the most. > . >