• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an effort in futility.

You do the same.

This sentence reminds me of highschool.

High school is such a serious thing...

these problems matter

I slept and cut class on most of my high school days.

Edited by Speedwagon

Your mileage might vary for certain individuals.

I still do it in college right now.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm the same. Although I need to try and break my sleeping inclass habits for college. Since now that's srs bsns when you're paying to go to school.

You do the same.

I only pretend to try to forget the nature of this topic. Deep down I know that it is impossible.

At any rate, I'm doing an awful job of taking a break from the forums. I shall bow out now. Goodnight all.

I only pretend to try to forget the nature of this topic. Deep down I know that it is impossible.

At any rate, I'm doing an awful job of taking a break from the forums. I shall bow out now. Goodnight all.

Well that's progress.

tsk tsk tsk. Poor Sashi. Good night.

I hate 9am class especially when it takes 20 minutes to get there.. though it could've been worse like a 6am class..

That's why you don't take 9am classes. I always make sure my first class is at 10am at least when making schedules.

thankyoooou :3

I never fit in So i feel pretty awesome.

I have a feeling you'll fit in pretty quick here.

Whether or not that is a good thing...

G'night.

Yeah, unfortunately I'm the same. Although I need to try and break my sleeping inclass habits for college. Since now that's srs bsns when you're paying to go to school.

Thankfully here it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg, but anyway it's my last semester as well.

thankyoooou :3

I never fit in So i feel pretty awesome.

Excellent :D

Goodnight Mumumilk

That's why you don't take 9am classes. I always make sure my first class is at 10am at least when making schedules.

In my case my only concern is shoving my classes into as few days of the week as possible. Preferably days that bore me like the weekends since I'm kind of a hermit lately.

Physics at 7 AM.

Having to wake up a 5:30 AM because you were the first kid picked up on a long bus ride to school.

Damn a difficult subject and also having to wake up early? Must be a headache to do that everyday.

Yep.. but unfortunately that was the only one opened so I had to sign up for it.