FE4 THREAD

Fia

As much as I would like to see LOGH longer it's at 110 episodes which is quite a lot already.Well you can watch the other LOGH (Movie and a sidestory?) but I think The End said the translations were horrible.

About the translations: Central Anime's are generally passable - so, you can watch the gaidens just fine (gaiden 1 and half of spiral labyrinth).

However, the movie fansubs I watched (I'm thinking about Overture and Golden Wings here, I don't remember the other one well) were horribly, horribly subbed - you can spot the absurds right away. But I don't think they were from CA.

Also, if you're interested and your connection is fast enough, try and download what you can from Central Anime's page on Scarywater, since it's supposedly closing down.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

About the translations: Central Anime's are generally passable - so, you can watch the gaidens just fine (gaiden 1 and half of spiral labyrinth) just fine.

However, the movie fansubs I watched (I'm thinking about Overture and Golden Wings here, I don't remember the other one well) were horribly, horribly subbed - you can spot the absurds right away. But I don't think they were from CA.

Cool. I think I'll start watching gaiden someday.

OH U DIDN'T

Ah no you didn't.

Mary Sues don't die shot in the leg by a random grunt.

Yes I did an yes they may :/

As much as I would like to see LOGH longer it's at 110 episodes which is quite a lot already.Well you can watch the other LOGH (Movie and a sidestory?) but I think The End said the translations were horrible for the movie and the sidestory.

Oh, I'm probably gonna watch them. I'm just hopelesly wishing it would be even closer to my image of perfection. 120-150 episodes would be good for me.

They may?

From what I get of cathegorising like "Mary Sue"-calling, it's often a stretch. So anything may hold for them.

And what happened to Yang just made him even more perfect in that he didn't get time to lose

No you didn't.

You said nothing.

Oh darn, you got me.

Urban Terror time. Ninji will be on soon.

I'll go and help you guys reach the fraglimit.

EDIT: Or not. My ping is too high and I'm getting disconnected all the time.

Edited by TheEnd

TE, who's your avatar this time?

Nobody in particular, as far I know.

What the hell, I've already received 3 profile comments about the dots.

~_~

*Pistol whips*