FE4 THREAD

Fia

The thread is always dying.

Funtimes. Nini even managed to die more than I did although it was like 52 x 53, and he had double or triple my kills - but who cares, really.

The chase is better than the catch.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread is always dying.

Funtimes. Nini even managed to die more than I did although it was like 52 x 53, and he had double or triple my kills - but who cares, really.

He played 3 minutes more than you as well, but granted he's been hiding most of the time. And he was crushed by an elevator.

This said, GGs gentlemen.

Edited by BsTrD

The chase is better than the catch.

Ninji is apparently the only one who uses smoke bombs instead of grenades.

Throwing a grenade while he was hiding inside his cloud of dust just made my night.

Damn lag made me die 6 times before that level ended.

I was hitting the ping limit every now and then. I blame my family.

He played 3 minutes more than you as well, but granted he's been hiding most of the time. And he was crushed by an elevator.

This said, GGs gentlemen.

That was hilarious.

Ninji is apparently the only one who uses smoke bombs instead of grenades.

Throwing a grenade while he was hiding inside his cloud of dust just made my night.

The catch is sometimes better, I see.

Similar situation in C10 except the growths were 2 + MOVs on some of my better units.

Yeah I just don't like how some parts in FE5 you have to rely on pure luck just to complete a part of a chapter, like on certain parts there's just no way you can have a unit survive on a worst-case scenario and you have to actually risk the unit dying(I know this because I always try to make sure that units in enemy range can survive no matter what happens). Although it is the hardest game for a reason.

Yeah I just don't like how some parts in FE5 you have to rely on pure luck just to complete a part of a chapter, like on certain parts there's just no way you can have a unit survive on a worst-case scenario and you have to actually risk the unit dying(I know this because I always try to make sure that units in enemy range can survive no matter what happens). Although it is the hardest game for a reason.

Chapter 10 The Ballistas... I hate those. (I stopped with my FE5 playthrough cause I don't think I can get through it without using savestates. (Cause the ballistas like to hit my units with 30% or crit them..)

Chapter 10 The Ballistas... I hate those. (I stopped with my FE5 playthrough cause I don't think I can get through it without using savestates. (Cause the ballistas like to hit my units with 30% or crit them..)

Use more supports and Charisma. With Fergus nearby, Karin is much less prone to dying.

You might want to have someone hammer those Knights. Dagda, Hicks, Brighton, Othin, Dalsin, Halvan, even Marty.

10% and they target Lara, ALL THE TIME

Oh no it's not chapter 10(Although I do hate this chapter as well and actually if played correctly the only part where you have to rely on luck with is that Dragonknight boss, if he re-moves one of your units are pretty much fucked no matter what, unfortunately I had that happen to me 3 times in a row) it was actually chapter 17B(Now yes I know I can accept the offer of the Lenster villagers and have them be Ballista fodder but I rather take the Knight Crest considering I have a lot of units I plan on promoting). But anyways there is just a bunch of ballistae you have to go through on that chapter.

I hate the Lunar route.

I swear to God that forest map was the most BORING thing I have ever seen on a game.

Just for the Pugi? Seems like little for such a bitch. Lunar's meh except perhaps on people with low PCC and even it's not so great.

I actually didn't have much of a hard time with the forest chapter, Karin and Dean are AMAZING for that chapter. And I actually had a very easy time getting the Pugi this time around since my Lifis is extremely blessed with build and managed to snatch the Pugi.

I swear to God that forest map was the most BORING thing I have ever seen on a game.

I got really bored on that map that I captured Sara by accident. and also the fact that she kept moving to warp tiles when Leaf got close to her.