• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

He isn't very experienced with anime/manga, leave him be.

You're a meanie. >:'[

The only thing out of common is that the magical girl pulls a GUN

I can't snipe.

Try the PSG1. At least you fire more rounds.

Otherwise just grab a grenade launcher and have fun making enemies explode.

That explains why I see Pistol whip from most of your kills. I can snipe but pistol's a different story, hell I'm ever better with a knife.

Try to use kicks with your knives.

That is so fucking awesome.

That explains why I see Pistol whip from most of your kills. I can snipe but pistol's a different story, hell I'm ever better with a knife.

I rarely manage to put my hands on a sniping weapon - and even if I do and try using it, I tend to get killed before I can aim.

And I wish I knew what anime this is from.

1225061099451.gif

Edited by TheEnd

That is so fucking awesome.

I'm also somewhat better with the pistols than I am with sniping. This is actually the first FPS game where I snipe frequently and that's mainly because the server we play on is snipers/pistols only. I was never too big on sniping, I'm more of an assault rifle/pistols person.

I'm also somewhat better with the pistols than I am with sniping. This is actually the first FPS game where I snipe frequently and that's mainly because the server we play on is snipers/pistols only. I was never too big on sniping, I'm more of an assault rifle/pistols person.

Well you're not too bad at it, so that's always good. Once you know the trick it's pretty easy to snipe.

Well you're not too bad at it, so that's always good. Once you know the trick it's pretty easy to snipe.

Yeah, I do have to say though sniping is pretty fun. It also opens your eyes when it comes to finding obscure spots which is not only good offensively but defensively as well.

Dio is back to being Dio. 8D

Stupid new name change rule. Wanted to do that two weeks ago.

Yeah, I do have to say though sniping is pretty fun. It also opens your eyes when it comes to finding obscure spots which is not only good offensively but defensively as well.

Definitely. Once you get to know the maps, farming kills becomes very easy. Learn where are the best spots and try to move between them : a predictable sniper is easily brought down if he always goes at the same place all the time.

Edited by Dio