FE4 THREAD

Fia

Definitely. Once you get to know the maps, farming kills becomes very easy. Learn where are the best spots and try to move between them : a predictable sniper is easily brought down if he always goes at the same place all the time.

Yeah, half the battle in an FPS game is knowing your map. You could be an amazing FPS player but if you're brand new to the map you're currently playing on you are still at a major disadvantage compared to those that have to played before and will possibly score in the negatives(Having less kills than deaths) even if you are very good.

But yeah you've noticed that I'm actually getting better ratios now. It's because I'm starting to know the maps better due to the fact that I think I've played almost every map available on the server at least once by now.

Edited by Joey

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHIT DIO!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:]

Yeah, half the battle in an FPS game is knowing your map. You could be an amazing FPS player but if you're brand new to the map you're currently playing on you are still at a major disadvantage compared to those that have to played before and will possibly score in the negatives(Having less kills than deaths) even if you are very good.

But yeah you've noticed that I'm actually getting better ratios now. It's because I'm starting to know the maps better due to the fact that I think I've played almost every map available on the server at least once by now.

Couldn't have said it better. Then again if you adapt quickly it's not so bad.

I definitely noticed a certain increase in killing speed. In those moments I try to keep up and kill more as well. Competition is always fun.

Stupid new name change rule. Wanted to do that two weeks ago.

Should've asked Vincent.

So yeah, I just corrupted Pokemon with Tier List. :awesome:

Guess it's time to take the heat from "WHY YOU GOTTA RUIN POKEMON LIKE DAT". :/

You're bad and you should feel bad.

Is it just me or is that guy faceless?

Not to mention that that other gif, reminds me of sailor moon XD.

Hello all.

It's the same character Dio has only, his face is like that cause it isn't really shown until later on in the manga. In the fighting game, the 2 fight differently.

Heya Hatari. And Teddood.

Hi Jan...

It's the same character Dio has only, his face is like that cause it isn't really shown until later on in the manga. In the fighting game, the 2 fight differently.

Oh...heh manga...

I'll just leave this here:

rlzzmw.jpg

Reference is from what?