• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if I forgot how to play UT, haven't played in a while.

Dio must of been busy. (sniffing that cocaine)

Doubtful. Maybe Joey got past you because he improved recently, but otherwise nothing special.

Pretty much.

Edited by Dio

Doubtful. Maybe Joey got past you because he improved recently, but otherwise nothing special.

Yeah Joey's good I was watching him play when GO was playing. (Hopefully he won't no scope SR-8 shot me)

"PRAISE THE LORD DIO!"

Edited by Big Daddy

Hacks, that's what happened.

I mostly saw the tier list and some discussion with Nini, but alright I might look it up.

Yeah Joey's good I was watching him play when GO was playing. (Hopefully he won't no scope SR-8 shot me)

"PRAISE THE LORD DIO!"

He definitely pushes me to improve.

:]

Well I did just read those 30 pages and saw nothing about it.

Too bad I couldn't join in the fun of pistol whipping Nini.

You don't pistol whip Nini, he pistol whips himself.

Just need to say:

Why in the world do I root for teams in Hockey that I know suck terribly? :mellow:

Panthers vs. Coyotes. *headdesk*

The Coyotes are actually pretty good this year. The Panthers just sold most of their good stuff as usual.

This said, I root for a team that, while they're near unstoppable on regular season, have struggled constantly in the playoffs ever since they were created.

Edited by Dio

The Coyotes are actually pretty good this year. The Panthers just sold most of their good stuff as usual.

This said, I root for a team that, while they're near unstoppable on regular season, have struggled constantly in the playoffs ever since they were created.

I was rooting for the Panthers. 3-0 lead after two periods. Vokoun makes 43 saves. And yet a dump-in scores to tie the game in the final minute. Coyotes win in shootout.

And the Panthers still have most of their good stuff. They just will likely lose it when they undoubtedly get 9th place in the conference. Again.

And hope the Sharks do manage to do well. There are other teams I'd prefer to win, but Sharks are one of the few for-sure playoff contenders I'd actually like to see win in the end.

I was rooting for the Panthers. 3-0 lead after two periods. Vokoun makes 43 saves. And yet a dump-in scores to tie the game in the final minute. Coyotes win in shootout.

And the Panthers still have most of their good stuff. They just will likely lose it when they undoubtedly get 9th place in the conference. Again.

And hope the Sharks do manage to do well. There are other teams I'd prefer to win, but Sharks are one of the few for-sure playoff contenders I'd actually like to see win in the end.

I remember last year there was a 5-0 lead the Rangers had on Montreal and they managed to win in shootout 6-5.

Missing David Booth was a very bad thing for them. I'd say having Jay Bouwmeester would've helped as well. The thing is however, the Panthers are sadly in a bad hockey market in Florida. They might be one of the teams to move soon.

I'm thinking the Hawks might actually win this, but the Sharks look pretty solid with a Heatley/Thornton/Marleau first line. Nabokov is a real question mark, though.

Edited by Dio

I remember last year there was a 5-0 lead the Rangers had on Montreal and they managed to win in shootout 6-5.

Missing David Booth was a very bad thing for them. I'd say having Jay Bowmeester would've helped as well. The thing is however, the Panthers are sadly in a bad hockey market in Florida. They might be one of the teams to move soon.

I'm thinking the Hawks might actually win this, but the Sharks look pretty solid with a Heatley/Thornton/Marleau first line. Nabokov is a real question mark, though.

Hey, just look at the Calgary/Chicago game that happened this year. 6-5 OT win for Chicago, coming back from 5-0.

Well, of course, but it wasn't anything they could do. He's back now, doing his part, but yeah. And at the very least, the Panthers seem more stable than the Lightning. I'd say Tampa is going to lose their team before the Panthers move.

The Hawks have a good chance, but I'm still iffy about their goalies. Same situation with Washington, why I am not sure they'll even make it to a conference final. I'd be more comfortable with Nabokov than with, say, Huet or Neimi.

Hey, just look at the Calgary/Chicago game that happened this year. 6-5 OT win for Chicago, coming back from 5-0.

Well, of course, but it wasn't anything they could do. He's back now, doing his part, but yeah. And at the very least, the Panthers seem more stable than the Lightning. I'd say Tampa is going to lose their team before the Panthers move.

The Hawks have a good chance, but I'm still iffy about their goalies. Same situation with Washington, why I am not sure they'll even make it to a conference final. I'd be more comfortable with Nabokov than with, say, Huet or Neimi.

Sweet.

They really need to look for a good scorer during the summer or hope one of their recent draft picks quickly ascends to the NHL level. At least they don't have goalie problems like half of the league has. And yes, though there's a new owner in town. The Coyotes are definitely goners, and so are Atlanta (who just traded the only player worthy of attention) and Nashville. Bring one of those team back in Winnipeg, another in Quebec City (YES! YES! /M. Bison) and the final one can settle for Kansas City.

Seeing as Huet was part of the Montreal Canadiens, I can definitely say the French goalie is very underrated. He does deserve the salary he's winning right now. On the other hand, look what Nabokov did in the Olympics against Canada.

Sweet.

They really need to look for a good scorer during the summer or hope one of their recent draft picks quickly ascends to the NHL level. At least they don't have goalie problems like half of the league has. And yes, though there's a new owner in town. The Coyotes are definitely goners, and so are Atlanta (who just traded the only player worthy of attention) and Nashville. Bring one of those team back in Winnipeg, another in Quebec City (YES! YES! /M. Bison) and the final one can settle for Portland.

Seeing as Huet was part of the Montreal Canadiens, I can definitely say the French goalie is very underrated. He does deserve the salary he's winning right now. On the other hand, look what Nabokov did in the Olympics against Canada.

And I was so glad I didn't just turn that game off when it was 5-0 when I had it on TV. :awesome:

It is one of the big things they need. If they could grab a consistent scorer, they'd be probably around the same position Phoenix is right now. And we shall see about them... Also, fixed that last part.

I don't know, but I guess we'll find out soon enough. And I can't bring myself to blame that all on Nabokov, the way Canada was playing to begin with (and the way Russia was not playing) helped a good amount.

And I was so glad I didn't just turn that game off when it was 5-0 when I had it on TV. :awesome:

It is one of the big things they need. If they could grab a consistent scorer, they'd be probably around the same position Phoenix is right now. And we shall see about them... Also, fixed that last part.

I don't know, but I guess we'll find out soon enough. And I can't bring myself to blame that all on Nabokov, the way Canada was playing to begin with (and the way Russia was not playing) helped a good amount.

Must be the best night ever for the fans who stayed there.

Portland eh? Kansas City already has the arena ready, though. It would be nice to see more hockey in NW US.

I do think hes being sandbagged a bit right now due to his slow start, but he's fine now. I don't think Nabokov is fit for high pressure games. He'll likely finish his career in Russia.

Edited by Dio

Must be the best night ever for the fans who stayed there.

Portland eh? Kansas City already has the arena ready, though. It would be nice to see more hockey in NW US.

I do think hes being sandbagged a bit right now due to his slow start, but he's fine now. I don't think Nabokov is fit for high pressure games. He'll likely finish his career in Russia.

Oh, certainly.

Actually, so does (or, atleast, did) Portland. They were a possible buyer for the Pens back when. Considering that the nearest hockey teams to it are Vancouver and San Jose? :(

Actually, so does (or, atleast, did) Portland. They were a possible buyer for the Pens back when. Considering that the nearest hockey teams to it are Vancouver and San Jose? :(

Yeah that would be nice. Perhaps this would favor Portland over a city like Hamilton who easily competes with Toronto for territory.

Yeah that would be nice. Perhaps this would favor Portland over a city like Hamilton who easily competes with Toronto for territory.

Not to mention, could make it easier for some of the west teams when it comes to travel.

Hockey Thread

Only 8D

Not to mention, could make it easier for some of the west teams when it comes to travel.

Hockey Thread

Only 8D

I feel they could make three divisons between East, Central and West. Then again Bettman never listens to anything.

*bodychecks Nini*