• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

1 word, Sara.

Sorry, had to quote this to avoid seeing TheEnd's sig.

While I'm at it, yeah. I STILL WISH SHE COULDA AT LEAST SAID WHY

ALL I CAN DO IS SPECULATE AND BITE MY NAILS, HOPING SHE'LL RETURN COME JUNE

I'll take that as a compliment.

I'll take that as an insult.

More along the lines of......temporarily cho- Or actually choking, because that just happened.

D:

/patpat

I've possibly choked more times when I was younger than how many people have said Lux x 3.

Well, then again, I've come to expect your periodic leaves. =P

AT LEAST YOU DON'T LEAVE LIKE SOME PEOPLE WHO JUST DISAPPEAR OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH WITH NO EXPLANATION

Good thing, some people act like I should stay here forever. /glares at Soul

Maybe she- oh, I won't say it. I'd make you really sad. And you'd probably hate me for it. :<

/patpat

You'll get her back! 8D

Sorry, had to quote this to avoid seeing TheEnd's sig.

While I'm at it, yeah. I STILL WISH SHE COULDA AT LEAST SAID WHY

ALL I CAN DO IS SPECULATE AND BITE MY NAILS, HOPING SHE'LL RETURN COME JUNE

Afraid, Lux?

I'll take that as an insult.

I'll take that as a prize.

Edited by TheEnd

Oh, come on. You know that sig is gonna either cause a shitstorm or make Lux RAEGQUIT like Roxas did.

No, he'll just gain Lopt blood.

D:

/patpat

I've possibly choked more times when I was younger than how many people have said Lux x 3.

......THAT'S A LOT. >_________________________>

HOLY SHIT TE

Edited by AstraSolLuna

........Keep wishing.

WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE SOLUNA? OR AT LEAST PRETEND YOU THINK SHE'S COMING BACK

Good thing, some people act like I should stay here forever. /glares at Soul

Maybe she- oh, I won't say it. I'd make you really sad. And you'd probably hate me for it. :<

/patpat

You'll get her back! 8D

Eh, it's a living condition that the only thing certain is uncertainty (I totally stole that uncertainty part from a song), so there's comings and goings. He shouldn't take it personally. XD

No, go ahead, I'll hear it, I wouldn't hate anyone for any reason. :> Also, thanks for being supportive UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE *glares at Astra, TheEnd, and Seph*

And dang, I saw it six times.

Afraid, Lux?

I'll take that as a prize.

Don't go that far. D:

I'll take that as tears. ;___;

.......THAT'S A LOT. >_________________________>

Okay, maybe quite a bit less than that. :3

This is really getting out of hand... TE, seriously, this is just getting retarded. Stop trolling the kid already.

that's offensive

No, go ahead, I'll hear it, I wouldn't hate anyone for any reason. :> Also, thanks for being supportive UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE *glares at Astra, TheEnd, and Seph*

You don't need false hopes, dude.

Man, the sig was funny when it was tiny and moderately sized. Now it's huge and annoying and giving me a headache. Seriously, it's not funny anymore.

Tasting your own poison, gIO?

Don't go that far. D:

I'll take that as tears. ;___;

VICTOLY

that's offensive

Srs is busy playing UT

Edited by TheEnd

WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE SOLUNA? OR AT LEAST PRETEND YOU THINK SHE'S COMING BACK

Because I'm not optimistic/trying to make you feel better.

=3 Being realistic here.

8D

Man, the sig was funny when it was tiny and moderately sized. Now it's huge and annoying and giving me a headache. Seriously, it's not funny anymore.

You can block sigs you know.

Okay, maybe quite a bit less than that. :3

lol

At least I can't get any more ridiculous than this.

......True. Faster.

Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux...

Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux... Lux, Lux, Lux...

Well, since TheEnd is doing it with his sig...

Rainbow coloring Don't try.

By "can't" I'm including the unwillingness factor already.

......True. Faster.

I'd need new software to get it any faster. This is the minimum CS3 delay.

You don't need false hopes, dude.

Well, a dream just out of my reach is really all that keeps me going.

I always have to make it so I have to do my best and then some for things to have purpose.

I mean, it's the core of my drive.

VICTOLY

Just as planned?

It's not aimed at a person. Get over it.

Did you not see the sarcasm?

Because I'm not optimistic/trying to make you feel better.

=3 Being realistic here.

But it doesn't mean you have to be a downer. ;~;

But at least you're honest about it. :3