FE4 THREAD

Fia

Until then I can one can only speculate and hope, but nothing compares to them saying "yes" or "no" to how they feel about you.

How about a hug instead? That was inspirational. :') *hug*

Funky grammar there, Luxie...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolded: Thinking of Sara, eh? <:3

Yep. People say there's signs of how to know a person likes you, but you never know for sure until they confirm it themselves. They could just be acting without realizing.

Someone feel free to punch me again.

Inspirational? Thank you~ And thanks for the hug. I've been punched twice and no hug. ;___;

Uh, whoa, what the hell. I didn't even mean to phrase it like that! What just--I didn't--YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT

I've been given one vague (very, very vague) sign that might suggest she does (or did...), but if we're to go any further about her, I'd prefer we keep to PMs from now on, okay? =P

Well, I'm not really a violent person... Plus I don't like seeing others in pain... ^^;

Did you ever beat it? I wasn't suggesting that you should do a no death run btw.

I honestly can't remember. I know I beat Contra, eventually even without the 30 lives code. I should probably make sure I've beaten Ninja Gaiden. A regular completion shouldn't be too bad.

20/20/8 Titania in 3-5 has spoiled me. Going back to using girls like Fiona and Meg to fight overpowered tigers is awful.

Titania didn't spoil you. Meg and Fiona are just shit.

I honestly can't remember. I know I beat Contra, eventually even without the 30 lives code. I should probably make sure I've beaten Ninja Gaiden. A regular completion shouldn't be too bad.

How many Contra games have you played?

You shouldn't have much problem with just regular completion. Hopefully I get a no hit run recorded soon since I managed to keep it up until stage 6-2 today.

Edited by Speedwagon

Lux should play dating sims.

20/20/8 Titania in 3-5 has spoiled me. Going back to using girls like Fiona and Meg to fight overpowered tigers is awful.

Maso.

YOU NEVER SAW THAT

I did.

Edited by TheEnd

Don't hate on the fatty and the black woman who's apparently a leader of a place nobody gives a shit about.

Meg deserves it.

Fiona apparently can be decent if you baby her for the first few levels... But that's if you baby her. Which no one else in Tellius really needs.