• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68318

eruaivbervhoaiuervbhlo

hieprawhbjuhbajkw

tjvbrhskouthbop

They're trying to take away MY Latias from the Standard Metagame?????

I swear, if she gets moved to Uber, I will seriously consider quitting OU.

Not that anyone here cares anyway. Colonel M needs to come online.

^_^ yay you got the Wing reference.

Nope sorry, as usual, reference is beyond me.

L-# typically refers to a Lagrange Point where colonies are located. I forgot how Wing actually named its Colonies...

It's a SEED reference. Specifically, that colony is Kira's home town... Er... space colony.

L-# typically refers to a Lagrange Point where colonies are located. I forgot how Wing actually named its Colonies...

It's a SEED reference. Specifically, that colony is Kira's home town... Er... space colony.

haha, lol. Yeah, Wing named it's colonies L1 - L5, but in reality, they were the names of the colony clusters if I remember right.

I haven't seen SEED yet, I've heard mixed things about it...

haha, lol. Yeah, Wing named it's colonies L1 - L5, but in reality, they were the names of the colony clusters if I remember right.

I haven't seen SEED yet, I've heard mixed things about it...

In other words, the L-# system replaced the Side # system from UC. And since UC's colonies were mostly wiped durring the mass colony drop before Gundam X...

SEED is okay, but nothing special. The only character who actually gets development gets axed because she was hated by the Japanese fanbase, and the only surviving characters who are worth jack are Yzak, Dearka, and Shiho, The third of which doesn't even get a line in the series. Kira and Athrun can go fuck themselves.

SEEDestiny, on the other hand, is a steaming pile of shit. I wouldn't touch it with a 42-foot pole.

Ah, Lagrange points. Good stuff. It warms the heart of this old physicist to hear.

They're talked about A LOT in UC series. Especially the side material.

I should do a Best Gundam Pilot Ever tournament thing...

headache, yep, massive headache. I think you're now the oldest person in the thread.

...seriously? I guess I should apologize to whoever I took the title from then.

Anyway, headaches aside. :wub:

They're talked about A LOT in UC series. Especially the side material.

I should do a Best Gundam Pilot Ever tournament thing...

I have very little Gundam experience, to be entirely honest.

Oh, awesome, maybe I can finally finish seeing Wing now. I always did regret that I had to return the DVDs to my friend before making it through the whole series. Stupid graduation, gets in the way of everything. It's also the reason I never beat FFV.

:wub: zak, yes watch wing!

TE had the title before, but I think his birthday is in August...yours is April, you're both 26...sooo yeah.

We should get Florina to post here

Okay, I'll give it high priority on my personal "to-watch" list. :wub:

lol, personally, wing is just my favorite gundam series. Not to mention my first anime I ever watched. So, I'm extremely bias...

Meh, :wub: is getting boring...short attention spans are awesome.

Edited by Hatari

Oh, awesome, maybe I can finally finish seeing Wing now. I always did regret that I had to return the DVDs to my friend before making it through the whole series. Stupid graduation, gets in the way of everything. It's also the reason I never beat FFV.

Personally, I suggest watching X and Turn A as well. X because Garrod Ran is a beast of a pilot, and because Enil El is in it. Turn A because... Well, it's an amazing series.

Also watch the Gundam Compilation Movie trilogy over the series. It's a genuine improvement over "WHITE BASE NEEDS SALT!"

Also watch the Gundam Compilation Movie trilogy over the series. It's a genuine improvement over "WHITE BASE NEEDS SALT!"

Wasn't Miller's Report part of that...the report was just basically a recap of the series, wasn't anything massively exciting.

Endless Waltz however....^_^.

history is much like an endless waltz, the three beats of war, peace, and revolution will continue on forever.

^ So, true XD.

*glares at the other anonys* who are you people!?

aww, they left...maybe glaring was a bad idea.

Edited by Hatari

Wasn't Miller's Report part of that...the report was just basically a recap of the series, wasn't anything massively exciting.

Endless Waltz however....^_^.

history is much like an endless waltz, the three beats of war, peace, and revolution will continue on forever.

^ So, true XD.

Miller's Report is a different Compilation, being for 08th MS Team. I'm talking about the Compilation Trilogy for the original Gundam.

EW is a sequel film. And Mariemeia (sp?) reminded me WAY too much of Minerva Lao Zabi...