• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It more than likely won't last long Proto...I'll be back to doom/gloom emo very soon no doubt.

Did your mood improve because of something that happened here? Because then, we'll be able to figure out how to cheer you up next time.

Did your mood improve because of something that happened here? Because then, we'll be able to figure out how to cheer you up next time.

I don't think that anyone here cares enough Proto.

Does anyone know if there is a way to permantely change your font when posting, or do you need to reset it every message?

I don't think that anyone here cares enough Proto.

Does anyone know if there is a way to permantely change your font when posting, or do you need to reset it every message?

Yes, they do. I could make a list for you if you want. But you didn't answer the question.

Considering that Soul sometimes messes up, I'm guessing you have to reset it every message.

I'm pretty it has to be done manually each time you post, which is why I don't bother changing it even though I hate the default font.

Yes, they do. I could make a list for you if you want. But you didn't answer the question.

Considering that Soul sometimes messes up, I'm guessing you have to reset it every message.

that was your cue to drop it Proto, I'm not answering that question.

Ahhh, well darn...I wonder if the code even allows it...though, if Zak can use scripts, and we can write HTML, I bet we can link CSS sheets. Going to check code...

Ahhh, well darn...I wonder if the code even allows it...though, if Zak can use scripts, and we can write HTML, I bet we can link CSS sheets. Going to check code...

You still won't be able to rig it such that the font changes automatically in every post you make. You'll have to ask Jyo or Vincent about the forum settings and see if they have that option in IPB3. You could make a ticket for that.

You still won't be able to rig it such that the font changes automatically in every post you make. You'll have to ask Jyo or Vincent about the forum settings and see if they have that option in IPB3. You could make a ticket for that.

no but at the very least...adding 1 link in HTML to the post is prolly easier...than anything else.

Damn, there is a lot of CSS that runs this place and none of it is external files....This could take some time.

Edited by Hatari

It is going... Spectacular.

92.5 on a French quiz, and there's a possibility the tennis coach will make a JV team, which means cuts might not matter.

Either way, I'll find out the results tomorrow... *heart attack*

"Good luck, Lux! I hope you make it on the team!"

Yeah what he said.

Bleh, while, code abstraction is a good thing, goddammit! it's a flipping webpage and of course, the actual JS is in a external file. LOL, one of the JS files is called prettify. Fine, I'll just go ask Vincent...

Go to sleep Sashi.

Edited by Hatari