• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought I'd face gyms spamming stuff like Poison Sting and Night Shade.

Didn't Morty in the original have his ghosts spam Night Shade anyway? When they're not busy cursing you.

Oh, and Hatari!!!, do you have a single Dark Hunter quote in your profile or is that quote supposed to be empty?

It should say this:

Zarek: "...life isn't about finding shelter in a storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain...."

Don't mind him, he does stuff like that fairly often.

It just seemed...non-Jan-ish. Not to mention a little too happy about that.

that was your cue to drop it Proto, I'm not answering that question.

Ahhh, well darn...I wonder if the code even allows it...though, if Zak can use scripts, and we can write HTML, I bet we can link CSS sheets. Going to check code...

You still won't be able to rig it such that the font changes automatically in every post you make. You'll have to ask Jyo or Vincent about the forum settings and see if they have that option in IPB3. You could make a ticket for that.

I'm pretty sure there's a Firefox extension someone's already coded that can probably do this. Let me take a look.

It should say this:

Zarek: "...life isn't about finding shelter in a storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain...."

I meant your About Me. There's a quote from Fantasy Lover but nothing shows up inside it.

It's a song, dood.

One leg was missing

One leg was gone

One leg was scattered all over the lawn~

I'm going to be sick...Mood has been ruined.

I meant your About Me. There's a quote from Fantasy Lover but nothing shows up inside it.

Oh, It's blank. I'm lazy right now and don't feel like digging through the first book for quotes. I'll do it eventually. There are...17 or something books. I'm going to eventually get my favorites from all of them...my original file with the quotes, got deleted...

Edited by Hatari