• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*Used 'ignorance is bliss': doesn't know what that is, therefore is not affected*

*Places Joshy on a platform; drops it in a pit 5 feet above lava; lava begins rising 1 inch per second*

And if you think of climbing, toxic gas will spray out and suffocate you.

If you make it to the top, I'm waiting up there.

You can die by lava, poison, or the sword.

*pat pat*

You really should listen to some of the veterans here, when it comes to him. :/

I might start listening...

//sigh, it takes a lot of talent, to be able to continually piss everyone off. Yet, Jan manages to do it with just his presence here.

Seph and Joey are trolls, but Jan is just in a class of his own.

but it's Jan, and Jan will be Jan.

Edited by Hatari

Bad Hatari...

Respect Jan-Sama

Shut up Sask. You know less than me!

Jan is Jan...given that I don't have an all out hate for him, like a lot of people here seem to have...I think that's a good thing.

*pokes zak* you're lurking again...

Edited by Hatari

If by lurking you mean finishing catching up on the events that happened while I was asleep... yes.

I found Jan's reaction to Schrodinger hilarious, and am sad I was not around to do anything about it. Good job to you for knowing what was up.

:mellow:

as you wish...

You're lucky zak's here...I've already warned you once that I was pissed off still.

If by lurking you mean finishing catching up on the events that happened while I was asleep... yes.

I found Jan's reaction to Schrodinger hilarious, and am sad I was not around to do anything about it. Good job to you for knowing what was up.

yep, lurking ^_^.

lol, I wasn't sure if I was right originally, but given that you are you...I had a feeling that Schrodinger's Cat was what you were going for...not the fact that the cat-boy was indeed a guy. there is a reason I call you scientist :wub:

not to mention, I looked up cat-boy as soon as I saw him in the anime, since he was def. a wtf vampire.

Edited by Hatari

yep, lurking ^_^.

lol, I wasn't sure if I was right originally, but given that you are you...I had a feeling that Schrodinger's Cat was what you were going for...not the fact that the cat-boy was indeed a guy. there is a reason I call you scientist :wub:

not to mention, I looked up cat-boy as soon as I saw him in the anime, since he was def. a wtf vampire.

"I'm everywhere and nowhere."

That said, him being a catboy is icing on his cake of awesome. Sure, a catgirl would have been better, but beggars can't be choosers.

"I'm everywhere and nowhere."

That said, him being a catboy is icing on his cake of awesome. Sure, a catgirl would have been better, but beggars can't be choosers.

...yeah that makes absolutely no sense to me and given the headache I currently have from not sleeping, I'll hold off on asking you to actually explain that cat.

Haha, I actually like catboys. They are "cute", and catgirls are cliche and boring. Then again, I've seen loveless...soo...yeah...

Would have been funnier if he had Inuyasha ears, but that would have ruined it. Dog ears are better ^_^.

...yeah that makes absolutely no sense to me and given the headache I currently have from not sleeping, I'll hold off on asking you to actually explain that cat.

Haha, I actually like catboys. They are "cute", and catgirls are cliche and boring. Then again, I've seen loveless...soo...yeah...

Would have been funnier if he had Inuyasha ears, but that would have ruined it. Dog ears are better ^_^.

Headaches are no good. I hope you feel better and actually get some sleep eventually.

I will pretend you didn't just insult catgirls and move on. Speaking of kemonomimi, did you ever see Utawarerumono?