FE4 THREAD

Fia

I caught Rayquaza easily. >_> I guess this is payback.

In before ALS catches it in his first ball of his 5th try.

gundam

Nobody cares.

Edited by TheEnd

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapters 2, 4 and 7 form my unholy trinity of HATE THESE CHAPTERS.

Otherwise I really love 5, 9 and 10.

The beginning of Chapter 2 on the Hard Patch is ridiculous, the RNG HAS to be in your favor if you want to recruit Lachesis on that patch because otherwise, no matter what you do Lachesis will die. And also keeping the 3 paladins alive is nearly impossible on the patch(Although they're given Earth Swords, which is pretty nice).

By that logic since I kill more often and get killed less, I should be on top.

Then I should be right below you.

ASL's experience with Ho-oh reminds me of my experience with Rayquaza on my first Emerald playthrough. To put it simply, I used the Master Ball on Rayquaza because over 5 hours was too much time on one pokemon.

Lv70 Rayquaza before the Elite Four is ridiculous.

The beginning of Chapter 2 on the Hard Patch is ridiculous, the RNG HAS to be in your favor if you want to recruit Lachesis on that patch because otherwise, no matter what you do Lachesis will die. And also keeping the 3 paladins alive is nearly impossible on the patch(Although they're given Earth Swords, which is pretty nice).

Then I should be right below you.

I'm assuming you didn't abuse, though even then that probably wouldn't save those Pallies.

With Dagron and GO just under. The latter has the balls to suicide against everyone in sight.

Edited by Dio

OF COURSE I receive Shadow Ball AFTER defeating Morty.

Reminds me of when I taught Shadow Ball to a Gardevoir in Emerald.

I wondered why it dealt so little damage, until I remembered Ghost used to be a physical type.

Reminds me of when I taught Shadow Ball to a Gardevoir in Emerald.

I wondered why it dealt so little damage, until I remembered Ghost used to be a physical type.

Funny thing really : Dark used to be a special type, but now all the old attacks are considered physical, and consider that most dark types have higher attack than special attack (only the hounds are excluded, and besides they have another, special type).

...GETTING ME EXCITED OVER NOTHING

s]yeah right, you still need to get HGSS D:< [/s]

I'm sorrryyy. ;A;

That's true. Still, I want it. >:

Oh, today's Thursday, right? SATURDAAAYYY~

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN HO-OH

YOU GET IN THE BALL WHEN I THROW IT AT YOU

Give it a Fearow so it can feel like it can fit in.

HAY REI REI. I'm feeling lazy, so you go look at the trailers yourself.

Maybe the patch is nice enough to give the Knight Ring later.

Doubt it, Diedre doesn't come with the silence staff in the patch either making the final boss in chapter 1 a bit harder, although he's still very easy to kill. Just need to keep track of Fenrir range.

Funny thing really : Dark used to be a special type, but now all the old attacks are considered physical, and consider that most dark types have higher attack than special attack (only the hounds are excluded, and besides they have another, special type).

Same with Dragon, etc.

But GHOST was the most absurd/deceiving case, if you ask me.

Doubt it, Diedre doesn't come with the silence staff in the patch either making the final boss in chapter 1 a bit harder, although he's still very easy to kill. Just need to keep track of Fenrir range.

Well that's nice. Good thing you have Sigurd.

Same with Dragon, etc.

But GHOST was the most absurd/deceiving case, if you ask me.

To be fair, most Dragon attacks were Special before the split. Dragonbreath, Twister, etc.

Definitely.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I GOT HO-OH THAT ASSHOLE

Save before your battery dies

It wasn't THAT easy. I had to face PP problems when I tried soloing the Elite Four with it.

Bag_Elixir_Sprite.png

Tends to happen when you solo. 26 pokes in a row, after all.

Edited by TheEnd

Well that's nice. Good thing you have Sigurd.

Pretty much. Sigurd's actually the only unit that can kill the earlygame bosses in this patch and even he struggles with these bosses to the point where he needs Ethlin to stand next to him and hope the sibling critical activates. Although I'm not sure how chapters 3 and onward will turn out since I'm only halfway through chapter 2 with the patch atm.

Edited by Joey

Pretty much. Sigurd's actually the only unit that can kill the earlygame bosses in this patch and even he struggles with these bosses to the point where he needs Ethlin to stand next to him and hope the sibling critical activates. Although I'm not sure how chapters 3 and onward will turn out since I'm only halfway through chapter 2 with the patch atm.

You get holy weapons anyway. Sigurd might as well get Ayra's Hero Sword as well.