• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!

Griswold was the man.

Griswold. ;_;

Edited by Musashi

Yep. Maybe it's the fact the fandom is so small and with dedicated players, that the atmosphere is good. I'm not sure if it would evolve well if more players had access to the games (via English translation) and with more publicity. For the experience I have with the Fire Emblem fandom, I can't help but to feel a bit worried. (Being a FE veteran who saw the fandom before the Western release of FE7, I'd say the fandom was much more united and amical. Today I'm saddened to see it so broken).

Don't get me wrong : I'd really want to see the Tokimemo series getting more known in the Western fandom, and am actually working on it with the little ways I have. But I'd like that the new players get the same dedicated and cool-headed spirit the current fans have.

About the teachers, are there datable ones in Second Kiss ? I know there are two of them for the first Girl's Side, but can't remember for the second.

The major thing I've been worried about is that there's really not much reason for Konami to release the games in English at all, so I haven't even thought about things like clashing fandoms. But there's a difference between games like tokimemo and FE that makes me think that it might be alright if the doors were opened up to a wider audience.

We're actually working on a fantranslation for TMGS 1st Love Plus (no doubt eventually getting to the next two games) and are about 50% there. There's been nothing but joy from many regions of tokimemo fans that someone is doing something that we have very little hope from Konami to give us.

Haha, Amanohashi was the principle and Himuro was the actual teacher of the first game. In the second we only have Wakaouji. They're all very popular (Amanohashi has a tad less fans xD) because of the whole maturity factor and personal quirks.

It's the third teacher that we're upset over. There was a lot of table flipping over his... looks.

The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!

Griswold was the man.

Griswold. ;_;

On ther other hand...

"It's a big black mushroom that I need!"

It doesn't help that it goes "woah!" when it's dropped on the ground.

*Steals an Arwing*

*Manages to get it half-way out the Great Fox's launch bay before the anti-theft devices Pilot installed go off*

*Blows a chunk out of the launch bay as a result*

It blows up when you get out of range. >_>

And the whole reason it transforms into a ball is to have a contained explosion.