• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The other one Kenshiro's son or something?

The guy in the upper left panel is Bat.

The other dude is Ein, resident Badass Normal.

....don't tell me he's the one at the top left because if I'm right he's not cute anymore. ;A;

Name two good looking characters in Hokuto no Ken.

Fuuuu, back to the topic (but not for very long, I hafta go to sleep soon).

I have finished writing and launching the two threads I wanted to make. Took me a while.

The major thing I've been worried about is that there's really not much reason for Konami to release the games in English at all, so I haven't even thought about things like clashing fandoms. But there's a difference between games like tokimemo and FE that makes me think that it might be alright if the doors were opened up to a wider audience.

We're actually working on a fantranslation for TMGS 1st Love Plus (no doubt eventually getting to the next two games) and are about 50% there. There's been nothing but joy from many regions of tokimemo fans that someone is doing something that we have very little hope from Konami to give us.

Haha, Amanohashi was the principle and Himuro was the actual teacher of the first game. In the second we only have Wakaouji. They're all very popular (Amanohashi has a tad less fans xD) because of the whole maturity factor and personal quirks.

It's the third teacher that we're upset over. There was a lot of table flipping over his... looks.

That fan translation is an awesome thing indeed. I hope it'll be safely complete. What are the remaining 50% actually ? Translation, or coding ?

For Amanohashi, there may be less fans, but I know a very vocal one (who's nice too), maybe you know him too, his username is Metapod on Youtube, and his LiveJournal is here. :P

Eh, I see what you mean now about the teacher. :P

Edited by AceNoctali

The scary part? She'll enjoy it.

Come on. She made Elpizo commander due to his hat.

...I'll send CF!Hilda over there, then.

Ein.

That's all I've got.

EIN? EIN? Jesus Christ, woman.

That fan translation is an awesome thing indeed. I hope it'll be safely complete. What are the remaining 50% actually ? Translation, or coding ?

For Amanohashi, there may be less fans, but I know a very vocal one (that's nice too), maybe you know him too, his username is Metapod on Youtube, and his LiveJournal is here. :P

Eh, I see what you mean now about the teacher. :P

Translation still, but the fixes are as they come during every beta patch release. It's an open project but I think its amazing how quickly the percentages went up. It was around ~20% last month I think.

Yep, I know him! I didn't know that he's a guy, but he's a really nice person to talk to! I'm kind of liking Amanohashi more and more as of recent but Himuro is still the favorite of GS1.

He's really... yeah. I'm hoping for a second teacher to come into play. By the by, does the regular branch include love triangles? It's a new feature for TMGS3 at least and I'm kind of curious.