FE4 THREAD

Fia

Sometimes that happens. I've been busy prepping a presentation for a meeting, but I'm feeling good about it now, so I think it's time to backread.

Ahh, so that's where you've been :P. Good Luck with the meeting then Zak. :wub: (Yeah, I'm that bored right now)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hatari!!!, Sask, zak, and whoever else is online.

Dead thread. Marthur might come online soon and later, TheEnd.

Slowly starting the dark-hunters quotes...I was going to go by book, but am going to go by person...instead, due to multiple appearances made by almost everyone. (might end up being by couple). Will group the civilians though. (Bride, Tabby, Amanda, etc. - they aren't that important/have a lot of lines.)

[spoiler=random quotes]

Savitar - "Anyone else on crack?"

Fang - "It takes 42 muscles to smile. Instead pick up your middle finger and say "bite me!"

Tabitha - "Yeah, well, you looked like a lawyer so I had to kill you. It was a moral imperative."

Nick - "Fetch my car, fetch my clothes, sweep the chimney, make my bed, watch my psychopath, fetch my slippers. I swear my mother should have named me Fido."

Chris - "Be kind to dragons for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Arion - "Sticks and stone can break your bones, but a silver bullet ends the argument pronto."

Dev - "See me, I'm a bear. We get along with almost anyone. Unless you mess with us, then we rip your head off."

Corbin - "Men are pigs and pigs are best when barbecued."

Acheron - "Forget medieval, I'll break Atlantean on his ass, and you've seen what a ticked-off Atlantean god can do. Makes Hannibal Lecter look like a crybaby."

Zarek Quotes:

"Let me give you the job description. Me, Dark-Hunter. You, Daimon. I hit. You bleed. I kill. You die."

"Law of my jungle. Kill them all and let Hades sort them out."

"Make that three votes then, I would rather he died too. Now all together, let's vote this asshole off the island."

Edited by Hatari

Slowly starting the dark-hunters quotes...I was going to go by book, but am going to go by person...instead, due to multiple appearances made by almost everyone. (might end up being by couple). Will group the civilians though. (Bride, Tabby, Amanda, etc. - they aren't that important/have a lot of lines.)

[spoiler=random quotes]

Savitar - "Anyone else on crack?"

Fang - "It takes 42 muscles to smile. Instead pick up your middle finger and say "bite me!"

Tabitha - "Yeah, well, you looked like a lawyer so I had to kill you. It was a moral imperative."

Nick - "Fetch my car, fetch my clothes, sweep the chimney, make my bed, watch my psychopath, fetch my slippers. I swear my mother should have named me Fido."

Chris - "Be kind to dragons for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Arion - "Sticks and stone can break your bones, but a silver bullet ends the argument pronto."

Dev - "See me, I'm a bear. We get along with almost anyone. Unless you mess with us, then we rip your head off."

Corbin - "Men are pigs and pigs are best when barbecued."

Acheron - "Forget medieval, I'll break Atlantean on his ass, and you've seen what a ticked-off Atlantean god can do. Makes Hannibal Lecter look like a crybaby."

Zarek Quotes:

"Let me give you the job description. Me, Dark-Hunter. You, Daimon. I hit. You bleed. I kill. You die."

"Law of my jungle. Kill them all and let Hades sort them out."

"Make that three votes then, I would rather he died too. Now all together, let's vote this asshole off the island."

Great! But why is there only one from Savitar? And no Ash???

[spoiler=more stuff]"he lies little sister, he's a man, if he's talking, he's lying"

"it's best to just stand there and be awwed by my beauty, it's the safest mode around me."

"Come in peace or live in pieces"

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should and sometimes things have to go wrong before they go right."

"you only have friends until you turn your back"

"...life isn't about finding shelter in a storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain...."

"I say kill them all and let hades sort them out"

"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it..."

"I'm the top of the food chain and well...you're the food."

"There are alot of things in life that 'Sorry' just can't fix."

"Money talks, and alot of money sings and dances."

Hi Proto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFS6BOQINcg

Edited by Proto

Still digging Proto...man chill out.

"he lies little sister, he's a man, if he's talking, he's lying" - One of the three fates, I think it was Atty

"it's best to just stand there and be awwed by my beauty, it's the safest mode around me." - Savitar.

"I just realized, I don't fight, I just kill whatever pisses me off." - Sav

"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should and sometimes things have to go wrong before they go right." - Ash

"you only have friends until you turn your back" - Forgot who...I think it was a were, might be dante, or a dragon.

"...life isn't about finding shelter in a storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain...." - Zarek for the rest.

"I say kill them all and let hades sort them out"

"I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it..."

"I just realized, I don't fight, I just kill whatever pisses me off." - Sav

"It actually dawned on me that I don't fight. I just kill whatever annoys me, and it's over."

Since these are all quotes, they should be completely accurate.

"It actually dawned on me that I don't fight. I just kill whatever annoys me, and it's over."

Since these are all quotes, they should be completely accurate.

that quote was from your list...and since i don't have the books directly in front of me...i can't direct check.

bye FE4.

*Crashes a Wolfen into General Pepper's villa*

*Runs like hell from the Cornerian Defense Force*

I'm in class...

I hate Computer Organization. But I do need to learn assembly code...

Bad Gio.

Home. Probably bored soon >_>. Spring break.

Just ended one.